CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

09 May 2008

HIATUS?

I haven blogged for like...............................?????????

EXAMS MA!

You think now that I'm blogging exams are over right?

BUT NO!

The still horrible MCQ papers on monday.=(

Its like so weird lor.All the other schools have finished the mid-years except for a few schools INCLUDING US who finish our exams only on monday or tuesday.

So irritating right?They celebrate.You wanna celebrate but you feel a teeny weeny bit guilty bacause your exams aint over.

Geesh!Horrible feeling.Hahas.=)

DARE GROUP TODAY

Weeee it was Gina's bday today!=)
After school went with Dar to E-Hub.=)
Wanted to catch What Happens in Vegas but it was SOLD OUT!Grrrr.
Saw ZhenWei and Crystal [i dunno is her name is spelt like that or not.] too.=) So we decided to watch Speed Racer.xD So did ZhenWei and Crystal.=)
I wanted to watch SpeedRacer cause there's RAIN!=) I blur blur thought he was the main character lor.but ends up he was only one of the sub-characters.Like 2nd lead character or some sort.
But he's still very handsome and cute!YEAH MAN!
Dint really understand the show.=/
Sometimes they flashback sometimes in the present.I can't really tell whether it was was flashback or not because they dint put black and white.
Angmohs also look like all the same lor.Hahas.xD
Its like.
They look different la.But it takes some time for you to distinguish between who and who.And if they change their hairstyle or something.You can't recognise them again.LOL!xD
Thats me.=)
After some confusing movie that i managed to understand the ending, Dar send me to busstop.=)
Changed and called Swee but.............
SHE WAS SLEEPING!
I still rushed home lor.Cause she say meet 530 ma.The show ended around 430?
"Rushed" home to find out SweeMin just woke up.Lols!So i took a little nap too.=)
Finally!She's done.=)
So we bus-ed to WS and took the train to Simei.=)
Guess who I saw again?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
ZHENWEI AND CRYSTAL!!!!!!!
Hahas!
Even Swee says they look like a couple lor.
Nevermind.Shall pester them until they admit.xD
So as i was saying.........
It's Gina's birthday!
Bought a cake, ice-cream, chocolates and whipped cream from NTUC and went to Denise's house to decorate the cake.=)
The cake turned out really nice okay!Shall post pictures soon.=)
Swee and Shu made a collage for Gina too.
And we gave her a wonderful surprise after DG!
I'm sure she's very touched.=) I'd probably cry.xD
Hope she enjoyed her lovely surprise.=)

_________________________________________

MOLESTER ALERT

Last week, was walking home with 3 other people. 1 girl and 2 boys. Plus me one more girl la.

The place was rather crowded but its not that you have to squeeze your way through other people.You can still walk freely about.

We were walking in a row and me and Girl A were talking.

You know sometimes when you're talking to someone standing beside you, you don't keep looking at the person but rather you look to their direction but not at their faces right?

That was what I was doing and suddenly!

The stupid middle-aged short angmoh popped out of nowhere in front of us and practically clenched his fist and hit the chest of Girl A!

As I said i was looking in her direction but not at her so I SAW what happened!

RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY OWN EYES!

Bloody hell.

Stupid old fart cant keep his hands to himself uh?

I was like stunned la!

For that split second.

It's like so many thoughts ran through my mind you know.

He hit her.
I saw it.
Stop him.
Oh My God.
What just happened?
Did I see correctly?
Yes.
On the chest.
He's a pervert.
Go and stop him.
Can i believe my own eyes?
What the hell?
Shit.

Snaps back to reality.

Amazing huh?So many thought can run through your mind in that one or two second.

Seriously I was like momentarily shocked lor.

At that point I was really agitated!

We were on the left of the place and he was on the right walking in the opposite direction.

Then he just suddenly sped up and veered towards our direction and BAM!

It happened!

I was totally at a loss for words and trying to grasp at something to say or try to make a sound or whatever.

BUT THANK GOD!

She was holding a file!

If not I can't be sure about what I WILL DO.

How could he?!

I mean!

Its like in PUBLIC you know.

He din't even try to do it discreetly.He purposely came in our direction when there's SO MUCH space for him and walk and pushed past us.As if were were 2 pillars and he had to balance by putting his hand on the pillar for support.

BLOODY BASTARD!

Let me see you again and I'll make sure I take it down and SUE YOU LEGALLY.

What?

Expect me to hit you or some sort?

No way man.

Won't that be giving you a chance to sue me.Hell no!

When I told my mum, she said that angmohs had a preference for petite girls, especially chinese, japanese and koreans.

O really?

I thought it was just part of that warped mind of his that can't control his effector neurones and keep his hands to himself!

DAMN

____________________________________

Sunday service is at indoor stadium this coming week!

Because its Mother's Day! And also PASTOR PRINCE's BIRTHDAY!

Just had this crazy adrenaline rush due to some forum competition.

First 3 people to write a Happy Bday message to Pastor Prince gets Ben and Jerry vouchers!=)

Annnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
I'm the THIRD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???????

MUAHAHAHAHA!

So happy!Weee!I get Ben and Jerry's voucher!xD

Really hope that grandma will attend this Sunday's Mother's Day service and receive Christ!=)

YAY!

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home