CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

14 April 2008

'O' Levels are killing me

I got absolutely no time to blog la.

I come home and study everyday because mid-years are coming and I don't wanna do last minute mugging because it doesn't work.=(

Again..I'm rushing for time..=(

Was hoping to blog about the motivational talk.

O well.

Dar told me then Norm actually dint wanna cry.

But because he sat beside Miss Water-fountain [me] and couldn't help but cry.

Like what the hell?

People see me cry then cry.Lols!

____________________________

Went out with Bestie [Joe] on Saturday!

Wee..Went Pp first and practically could hear my fries screaming at me to eat them.LOLS!

Went to got my fries and shopping!

Hah!I want that cardigan!!!!=(

But I'm still got a few shirts!Happy happy!!

______________________________

Church on Sunday.=)

Met Gina and Swee quite early to go and study.

Train-ed to Suntec and met Nikki and Denise!=)

Yummy Yoghurt makes my day!xD

I studied till I had a headache.Gosh..Lols!=)

Went for 3rd service and went home with parents.

Had dinner and went out with grandma!

I have a happy family life.Weee!xD

_______________________________

BIO SPA TODAY!

I think everyone will score quite well.=) [4E1s know..=) ]

I realise I haven't been putting pictures!O man...

I'll put next time!=)

Off to study.Again..=)

CIAOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home