CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

27 March 2008

MISS MISS MISS

I went down for band for awhileee today.

Sent Dar to tuition first before giong down.=)

Expected Ms. Deon to be there but she was sick.O well.

I miss them sooo much!!!

Emelda hugged me and I could hear my name every few seconds!=)

I'm happy!Because my friends miss me too!=)

Somehow what I miss the most is buying bubble tea with Jordy and WeiShin.O well.Nothing much I can do about it.It's the final year!=)

Teached the juniors some stuff and I went home shortly because I just had to study if not I'll get an itchy ass. [ okay, irrelevant.=p ]

I'll go down for band next week again!To teach Zul the drumset.=) Aint I a nice senior?xD
__________________________

MUGGING!

I just went to mug with SweeMin.

I completed A.Math assignment, revised Chemistry and did my History essay!

WEEEE!I'm so happy!At least I'm studying bit by bit everyday.=)

We went to Macs and there was a cockroach!!!

Ugh!I was doing my A.Math and it shocked my A.Math cells away.

Damn.I dunno how to do the last question!=(

Ask WanTing tomorrow.=)

Breezed through school this few days.I suddenly feel happy to be in school.Hah!Good sign!=)

BALLET OPEN HOUSE ON SATURDAY!

I'm getting gitters!=(

Good luck to me!!!!=)

Alright I'm gonna sleep.ZzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sweet dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home