CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

02 April 2008

I haven blogged for almost a week!

Lols.


Sec 4 life ain't fun lor.Study study homework homework test test test.Blahs...


29th March


School remedial in the morning!


MR. LUA TREAT US TO MACDONALD'S BREAKFAST!

So sweet lor.

Its not cheap somemore.To treat class of 30chinese students to MacDonald's breakfast i think costs him $150 la!

We've got the BEST CHINESE TEACHER!xD

Remedial from 8am to 10am.

I think Saturday morning lessons are more productive lor.Cause we only focus on one subject and you seem more fresh in the morning.=)

After class, went to WS with Dar!xDDD

Shopping, walking, talking.As usual we went to the library.And.......I FOUND THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY!!!!

Oh My God!I wanted that book since long ago.Hahas!xD

Had to go home at 1 to prepare for ballet open house!!!!

We walked to the bus interchange and waited for the bus together.

We take different buses but our bus' waiting line is side by side.So good right?xD

_____________________________

1500: BALLET OPEN HOUSE!

When I was in the car, I kept thinking of the open house and I almost freaked out and felt like pang-sai-ing.

Well.My mum distracted me.Talked about other stuffs and eventually the pang-sai feeling went away.Adrenaline rush.=(

My fringe were all gel-ed back!EEEEEEEEK!I LOOK LIKE SOME CUCKOO LA!=(((

Photobucket
Before I gel my fringe.

(I'd never put up a photo with my fringe gel-ed back!xD)

Well..That's the ballet dress code.Too bad for me.=/

Miss Pang said "good" a few times!Weee!Whenever she says that it kind of makes you feel good about yourself and more motivated to dance.=)

I got my character skirt!Its so long and heavy that it feels like those big wedding dresses where you have to hold them up to run.Lols.

Its pink!I like it!Muahahahaha!I got my full costume finally!=)

I think I gave my best for my solo dance already so that's what it'll be during my exam!Its next tues!OMG!Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!xD

1700: Went home, bathed and washed the disgusting gel off my hair.=)

1800: Went to meet Bestie at DTE!Weee!

I haven't seen her for a zillion years!Finally I get to see her.Happy happy!xD

We went to Macs to study first, and I heard this small girl probably about 5years old scolding her father lor.

Whats more.She said: Fuck you.

Like WTH?So small already scolding her father the F word.

If I could scold her I would!Super disrespectful can.=(

Then, parapara again!=)

I haven't touched that thingy for awhile but I'm still pro at it!(I'm bragging.Ya.)

AND I SAW MINGYI!!!

Well at least I THOUGHT i saw him.

That guy seriously looked like Mingyi can.I was stunned when I first saw him and I just stared blankly at him and he stared back at me.

When I regained my composure I was rather excited and rushed to tell Joe.She looked over and gave me the super shocked face too.

After that we realised that guy wasn't MingYi.He just looked like him.

Oh My.How pai seh can it get?

I was actually staring at a complete stranger for a good 10 seconds.Blahs.....=(

Went to Changi Village's Magic Wok for dinner!=)

Saw Bryan.One of Dad's friend's son.

Mixing with a bunch of gangsters.

Wonder if his father knows about it.

Used to be quite close to him when we were in the same church.

Not exactly close la, closer to his friend.But he was so guai in the past lor.People do change.=/

I just get irritated when people with all sorts of piercing start scolding vulgarities and if they irritate me enough, I'll probably just kill them with those chim english words that I know and hopefully leave them dumbfounded and I'll strut off!LOLS!

I'm just imagining okay.=)

______________________________

30th March

Church once again!=)

Nothing much because I was kinda moody that day.Tired probably.And lack of Macdonalds. Lols!xD

Sunglasses is a very good tool when you're sleepy!=)

I MRT-ed to CityHall and although I slept till 11am.I was still tired.

SUNGLASSES SAVES THE DAY!

Slipped on my sunglasses.The lovely one that I bought from Ashworth and off I go to lala-land!=)

I wore t-shirt and shorts to church lor.First time I ever did such a thing.

Unexpected of myself that I'd do something like that.

But it was really hot and I just couldn't be bothered to wear anything nice.=)

Service ended at 430pm.=)

I was walking to Carrefore(dunno how to spell) to meet parents after service and found them!Hahas.Telepathy!xD

Dad suddenly pulled out something from his bag and gave it to me!

You know what it is?

LIVE IN ISRAEL DVD!!!Yay!

I was so happy can!Even my mum din't know about it.

Dad said he bought it when mum was in the toilet.LOLS!xD

Photobucket
LIVE IN ISRAEL DVD!

Totally love it!xD

____________________________

31st March

Back to school!

Miss Dar!=)

Nothing much in school.Just tests tests and more tests.

_____________________________

Dar's sad now.

Cause he din't receive the Geography project slides from his friends which he had to present today and only got 3/5.

At least pass ma.But Dar's still sad and a tad angry. (a tad is an understatement)

Be happy!I'll treat you to bubble tea.xD

SweeMin's coming over to watch LIVE IN ISRAEL now.=)

Its really good stuff okay!

Wanna know that exact spots where Jesus had been to before?This is the perfect DVD!=)

________________________

Okay I'm a camwhore.=)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looking retarded

Photobucket
Smile..

Photobucket
Dad basking in the glory of the sunlight.

_________________________________

I finished reading Bridges of Madison County!

Its seriously a super duper romantic book and you can never get that kind of romance.

Although the story is true.

I cried like some ass.=(

Why din't they end up together??????????WHYYYYYYY?????

She could have gone to find him.He could have taken the initiative.

Why die not having found your true love?=(((((((((((((

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!BOOHOO!SOBSOB!!!!!!!

How can u be with someone for only 4days and love then person so much till u die still loving the person?

"You can only be so certain once in your entire lifetime. Not even in you previous lives or in the lives that has yet to come."

Blehs...Someone buy me a box of tissues!='(

Photobucket
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!=)

Ciaos!

Textbooks here I come!=)

Everyday is Lovely.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home