CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

20 March 2008

SPORTS CARNIVAL

Does it sound like it's some SUPER fun thing?

But it's damn boring!

Well maybe it's because I'm not one of the runners or anything.

The "opening ceremony" is so dumb!

Someone came over the microphone and asked Mr. so and so to officiate the opening ceremony.

Mr so and so went over to the mic and pressed something that went 'poot!' and the MC said, "Our Sports Carnival is now open!"

LOLS!

Apparently, I just sat there and spaced out.

NO!I din't space out for one of the match.

WHEN JORDY WAS RUNNING!

His face was SOO super serious!

He chiong-ed!all the way!

Photobucket
Spot Jordy!

I thought he was the first or second.

But he was fourth and he was rather upset.

ITS OKAY JORDY!YOU'VE GOT 2 MORE YEARS!=D JIAYOU!=)

1500-1700:
Totally spaced out.

Played PSP for awhile, talked to Dar, cheered insincerely for the people i dunno.=p

Photobucket
Playing PSP

Photobucket
Smile!But he's too concentrated on the PSP.

Photobucket
Still playing!=(

Photobucket
People.

Photobucket
Nice pose there.

Photobucket
More people.

Photobucket
No one's running!

Photobucket
People playing PSP

Photobucket
Doctor Teo.LOLS!

THEN!The teachers took part in the 4x400m relay match too!

So exciting!There were alot of students running with them and Mr.Shuen (spell correct?) came in first!

Whenever someone is sprinting they got such funny expressions.

I should take a picture of their faces close up.

It would be hilarious!=)

1830: School carnival ended.

Dar's papa fetched him home. [ leave me so kelian=( ]

So i walked to interchange with Junason,Adwyna,Shasha and JiaHan.=)

Junason treat me and Shasha to bubble tea!

So nice right?

Must go home with him everyday!The he'll treat me!xD

Bus-ed home with them.

Junason so kelian, he got no seat so he had to go to the back.=(

Shasha talked to me about stuff.

Dunno whether is he sentimental or is he trying to act like L. [no expression one.xDDD]

_____________________________________

I was almost late today!

Damn the bus.=(

I went down to the bus-stop at 7am!

0718: Bus still haven't come!

No choice.Take taxi lor.

The taxi-driver saw me looking very flustered when THERE WAS A TRAFFIC JAM!


Taxi-driver: What time does school start?
Me: 7.25
Taxi: *looks at time: 7.21* Huh?Okay I'll try my best.

Such a nice taxi driver.

I reached school at 7.24!!!!!!!!

I ran into school okay.=( So unglam.Blehss.

________________________________

CHEM SPA EXAM first thing in the morning.

I think I'll do well.=)

My points were the same as most of the people and i finished in time!=D

We had 2 free periods because our english teacher was absent.

So i read my book!Fine imma geek.So?

Ate Macs after school!

Went to WS with Dar, Norm and co.

We took the MRT to Tampines and I really don't understand what sec1s think.

About 10 of us were sitting in the MRT and there were 3 sec1 boys across us.

One boy suddenly said HI to us.

Obviously he thought he was very daring and cool to say hi to a bunch of Sec4s he dint know.

Theo said Hi back!Probably a little sarcastic?

Norm said, "Hey bitch!" LOLS!

I burst out in laughter can.

The kid just stared back at us slightly shocked.

The Kok Kiong, Joel, WeiJun and a few more guys came along and sat along their row of seats. (across us)

The boy suddenly hit Kk's arm and said, "He ask me hit you one, *points to his friend* so I hit you lor." Grins at him.

KK probably gave him the -what the hell- look and went back to his conversation with the guys.

Like seriously.To hit Sec4 guys and say Hi is NOT cool la.

They might finally understand when they hit 16.=/

________________________________

I have no where to go tmr!

Maybe I'll go out in the afternoon with Dar?

I want to watch movie and go shopping!

Well, I still have Saturday!SweeMin!Hahas.xD

Going Bugis, Orchard and Paya Lebar on Saturday!

I LOVE SHOPPING!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Covering my nose.


What a girl wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home