CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

26 April 2008

HILLSONG UNITED

The most happening concert ever!

Special Guest: Pastor Benjamin! =)

Entrance Fee: $5!!!! [ is it the best deal or wat? ]

HURRY AND GRAB YOUR TICKETS!

I can help you get tickets.=)

__________________________

I'm so into Orson Scott Card's books nowadays.

Its like science fiction.Supposedly very boring.

But somehow I'm so intrigued by it that I'm crazy over Ender.

O man...Why isn't he real??

If he is I will dream of him everyday!=)

He's like so damn smart and heroic la.

Wiping out the whole Fornics clan. [buggers]

At the age of 11 lor!

Is he genius or genius?AHHHHHHHH!!!

I somehow conjured up this image in my mind that he's one damn handsome dude and I'd really love to know him!

BUT!He's only a fictional character.

SOBSSSSSSSS!

There's a quartet to the Ender Series lor.

In the first book when it ended, he was like only 12?

I couldn't find the 2nd book!!!DAMN!

2nd book should be the nicest lor!

When he's around 20-30.

A hero of the world.Where he falls in love and stuff.

He goes to this other planet where pequinnoes live and due to some relastivity or travelling faster than light stuff, he's only 50!When supposedly 3000 years have passed on earth!

O man!Means I won't see him!AHHHHHHHHHH!

Back to topic: I can't find the 2nd book!

So I don't know how he falls in love.What did he do as a hero.Blahblah.

N i found the third book!BUT HE'S ALREADY 60PLUS!!!!!

OH MY GOD!

Somebody find the 2nd book for me okay?

Speaker of the Dead.

Sounds so cool right?xD

I'm reading the third book Xenocide now.Sounds damn cool too.

But Sweemin says the book looks boring.Lol!

I still think its damn interesting.

Although I can't speed read this book, because they talk about Philotes Physics.

The twining of them and whatever essence if humans stuff, ansibles where information if transmitted instantaneously even though you're lightyears away.

Just those chim stuff la huh.Not that i understand anyway.Haha!

They talk about xenology too!Somewhat like cancer research but they research about descolada or whatever.

Ya it sounds so chim and boring but it's really nice lor!xD

O ya did i mention?

I got A1 for my amath test for like the first time???????

SO HAPPY CAN!xDDDDDDDD

I studied hard for it but I din't expect it lor.Hahas!

Its the power of prayer!xD

_________________________

Mid years are like next week?

I haven't studied a lot of stuff!

The worst thing is I fell sick the last 2 days and I missed out on a lot of studying that could be done.=(

O well.I will make use of the time left!

Yeah by blogging.Hahas.=)

______________________________

DTE Cathay is open!

Me and Dar went to watch The Hottie and the Nottie.

Not exactly nice but not bad either.

like 2.5stars?

It seems like the movies are so mundane now.

Its stories are along the same line, nothing interesting.

The last movie I went crazy is DeathNote: L changes the World.

MY KENICHI!!!!!Hahas!

Alright I shall go dream about him and my Ender!LOLS!

CIAOS!

Xenocide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home