CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

23 March 2008

I LOVE FLEA MARKETS!

They sell their stuff so super cheap la!=D

Out for a whole day yesterday!=)

1000: Ballet!Its only 1 hour today due to some open house for other classes.

O well.I get to go out anyway.=)

MY OPEN HOUSE IS NEXT WEEK!

Oh My God!I'm kinda afraid.I can dance in front of my ballet friends and everything.But in front of so many parents!

Not that I have stage fright.They've been gone when I was pri1.During my first ballet performance!

I always tell myself to calm down and it's not a big deal to dance in front of so many people.Afterall they can't really see your face.=/

Moreover, IF I have stage fright, I'll wanna pang-sai.And there goes my dance.Without me.Sooo.No stage fright!=)

I actually feel shy!to dance in front my my parents.Lols.Dunno why.xD

1100: Bus-ed back to Pasir Ris and shopped around while waiting for Swee and Gina.

1200: They came!And we headed for Orchard!

FLEA MARKET!

Weee.I love it.Not all the things sold there are cheap though.

You have to check out the market price before buying then.

But!For a shirt to be $5,$8,$12.No need think also know its cheap right?xD

I saw an electric eyelash curler.I was actually quite tempted to buy it!$10 ma.But I didn't.

Thank God I didn't!When I went back to WS later in the afternoon.I saw it at Aries for $4.90!Exactly the same one!=)

I bought 2 tops and a pair of shoes!I love the shoes!Its like heels and they're green!My favourite color and my size!xD

Happy happy!

Swee and Gina bought a top too.

Poor Swee.Because she's SOOOO unexplainably tall,she couldn't buy those cute junk tees which are normally quite small.But she bought a super nice top though!Long enough to be a dress.(for me la)

I wanted to buy it too.But not enough money.xD

After bargaining, (so cheap stilll bargain?!xD) we headed to FarEast.

You people should know right.From Cine leisure walk to FarEast very sianz de lor.

Soooooo far!More than 1 Mrt stop away.=(

So we walk walk walk, and Gina headed to FarEast while me and Swee had to go BrasBasah to get her Art supplies and I wanted to go to the library.

When we were at Orchard MRT.Swee realised she lost her EZlink card!

Woah...Panic panic cry cry walk walk back to Cine leisure (my feet!!!!) to find her card.But to no avail.=(

She said she lost her card quite a number of times and she was very upset.

I asked her how did she retrieve her card back in the past and she said she never found it before.(bad question to ask)

So we went back to the Flea Market and looked around to see if she dropped it on the floor or at the stalls but her card just couldn't be found.

Feeling dejected, we went to sit at the foot of some statue near the flea market.

I asked her if she wanted to ask the shop owners if they have found it and kept it.But she repeatedly refused and said she might cry if she asked them.

Feeling heroic, I went to ask lor.

First stall:

Me: Erm did you see a EZlink card?
Shop owner: *Shouts to her friend excitedly* Where was the EZlink card we found just now?!Hurry hurry!
Me: *heart jerked* You found it?
Shop owner: Ya.We were going to take it to the MRT station.
Me: Oo!
Shop owner: How did you know it was here?
Me: *shrugs*
Shop owner: Na!Your card!
Me: THANKS!!!!

Walked back to where Swee was sobbing away and when she looked at me.I flashed the card out from behind my back!

She stared at me in shock!!!!!!!

When she finally regained her composure, she was SOOOOOOOO happy that she said she treat me to fries.(I love Macs.xD)

1500: Took a bus to BrasBasah.=)

I thought it was a flourishing mall as it sounded quite prestigious ma.But I found it to be some dilapidated building, ironically built beside the Central lending library.(very high-tech)

Lols.So we went to have Macs and headed off to the library, where I began my conquest for romance novels!xD

After awhile, Swee's friend came and she went to BrasBasah to get her art supplies.

I scoured for books and finally found 4 of what I wanted and sat down to read.

1730: Swee was finally done and we walked back to Bugis and take the MRT.

MRT-ed back to PasirRis and ate at the Food Court.

We shopped around and I saw this shoe that I've wanted since last year on sale!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So so happy!But I spent all my money at the Flea Market.=( Never mind.I'm gonna save money and buy it next week.xD

Went to Alano and this auntie kept talking to SweeMin.Lols.Dunno why?

Asked her a load of questions and she dint get off our back until we left the shop.Lols.

2000: Bus-ed home to catch up on my romance novels.xD

Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home