CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

10 April 2008

O man!



I haven blogged since forever?Hahas.



One week only la.=)



Busy busy nowadays!



5th April: DARE

6th April: Church.=)

7-9th April: Motivation Talk [awesome! ]

10th April: HERE I AM!



The most interesting thing is probably the motivation talk! Adam Khoo's one.



I stupidly thought that it would be Adam Khoo coming down lor.But its not!Lols.We got 3 trainers called Gary, HuiMin and Leroy!



Gary is so funny!He made us laugh soooo much that I felt I had to emo for a while to sort of get a balance.LOLS!



Leroy did the emotional part.He looks scary lor!At first I thought he'd be a very fierce trainer.=p



HuiMin was nice too.All the guys asked for her autograph after the talk.LECHERS!Lols!xD [esp. Theo. =p ]



YES!As per tradition.We cried our asses off.



Seriously, Sec3s going for the talk next year. Don't go in forcing yourself not to cry.Just listen to what they have to say and cry if you want to. [you definitely will]



Some guys cried worst than the girls okay.



Its not a sarcastic remark but because guys often bottle up their feelings.When they have such a emotional surrounding.They cry. Hard.



I'm serious.Many of my friends cried.



I, being very much a saddist, was looking forward to see those guys cry.



Seriously what.You hardly get to see men cry.xD



Well.I saw MOST OF THEM cry though.Got a shock!



Me and Joy sobbed very loudly.Lols.



Blahs.I shall blog about it another day.No time today.



O well.The details are superb!xD



Going to dinner with Swee now.=)



Ciaos!



Sailing through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home