CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

25 March 2008

A STORY OF LOVE
Where u willing walk down the road of Calvary for me

I found a very romantic book!

Knock me off my Feet by Susan Donovan

DAMN NICE CAN!

The way she describes the guy. O boy he's so devastatingly hot!

I can't stand it!AHHHHHHHHH!

He doesn't talk much and he's tender at heart.

But he's a detective! [meaning he's a police and it equates to being muscular!]

When I finished the book I just get the fuzzy feeling of being in love once again.=)

Its soooo super romantic.

Where to find a guy who loves you so much? [only God probably.=) ]

Thats exactly what I meant by a romantic book okay!=)

Weee....I want to read all her books!Don't snatch from me!=p

________________________________

I'm still in a very holiday mood due to Good Friday.xD

Mr.Surin came into our class today.

Everyone was taken by surprise and he gave us 500 BBC points!YAY!xD [probably alot of other classes got it too.=/ ]

He talked about preparing for 'O' levels and he expects the whole 4e1 to get single digit and below!Gosh.

Everyone just pray and believe with me okay?=)

Would you lock up your computer, let your parents control your pocket money, allow your phone to be confiscated and go home straight everyday just to secure a single digit for you 'O's?

Hmmm.I can agree to all of the above except my handphone.

It is my basic neccesity [seriously!] and I'll really die without it!

Mr. Surin said he did that to one of his students before, with the consent of the student's parents, and the student managed to get 9points.From 20+ points.

It's really all time management right?

Soo draw up a timetable for yourself!

I did!

My study time starts in 14minutes.So I can still play the computer for awhile.

Probably I will stop using the com from June. [maybe la.xD]

But I'm proud of myself because I don't watch TV!At least I'm not the totally hopeless type, addicted to TV, computer, handphone and movies.=)

So!I will study really hard!Motivate me okay?

Homework! :
1. A.Math Assignment 2
2. Study for E.Math and Bio (coordination & response) test.

Off I go!

Now stop your crying and it'll be alright.
Just take my hand, hold it tight.
I will protect you, from all around you.
I will be here don't you cry
Thats the perfect man I'm talking about!xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home