CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

21 March 2008

ROMANCE NOVELS

I stayed up till 1am last night to finish up the last two hundred pages of my book and the ending was totally NOT satisfying!

Ugh..I hate it!Bad endings seriously get on me sometimes.

Its not really a bad ending but I expected a MORE ROMANTIC ending.Maybe it's because I'm the type that lives on romance novels.

I was wondering how was she going to end off the book in like the last 50pages when everything wasn't even put into place yet?

How was she going to deal with that disgusting thug that left her for another woman.

What will happen to her daughter?Will she end up with the hottest guy of the town?They're in a relationship but not together yet.

BAM!

She died in a car crash.

Everything folds up then.

People carry on with their lives.Only a few people know about her death.People who should be together get together and all the normality's.

......

Its so....I want a romantic ending!!!

For example, she dies.

The daughter was upset of course and confided in Stevie(the hottest guy in town).

The guy comforted her as he was her boyfriend and their relationship became stronger.

And they got married.

More details on their romance of course.

But the ending was!

Her daughter and her boyfriend sprinkling her mother's ashes into a lake and they will get married when they're older!!!

Ugh!!!I need some romance!

Dear God,
Please let me find more romance novels that will make me giggle even in my sleep.Super romantic ones!

Amen.

___________________________________

I'm going to the library now!

I must find a SUPER ROMANTIC NOVEL!

Ciaos

Somewhere out there, you'll find it someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home