CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

10 May 2008

continued...

I was really too tired to type anything else yesterday.xD But I got so many things to say!Hahas.=)

Yes as I was saying...

I CAME IN THIRD!

But later on did I realise that Coach Jason's one was not counted.Cause its a competition for youths!

Lols!

Which means........

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

I AM SECOND!!!!
Yes I'm a little crazy over it.xD
KaiJie is first and Swee is third!Hahas!
Next DARE 3 of us are going to go on BNJ spree!YAYYYYYYY!xD
Last night I damn high lor!
Like chionging to register when the forum opened at 0000.-.-"
That stupid activation email was sent to my junk mail!Grrrrr...
I waited for like so long and was damn irritated!I wanted to be first ma!=P
THEN!!!!!!
KAIJIE HAD TO GO PRESS "SUBMIT" FIRST!
So I can't be first le lor.
Nevermind.
PERSEVERE!Hahas!xD
Because me and DeniseYL prayed, I had a sudden stroke of intelligence which prompted me to check my junk mail.HAHAS!
I FOUND THE ACTIVATION EMAIL THERE!
YEAH MAN!
Activated the account.
Type like 50 words!In one minute!Lols.Slightly more than that la.Need think ma.xD
And pressed "SUBMIT"!
AND I'M SECONDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lols!
Exciting match right?
LOLS!=)
________________________________
Can you believe it?
I finished the ENDER SAGA in 5 days!=)
[stuff might not be understood, unless u read the Ender saga.=P]
I finished it long before exams but I had no time to blog about it.Lols!=)
Yes.Ender died in the last book.
SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!
When I was reading the part where he was dying.
I just put away that book and dint feel like reading lor.xD
But me still being me, was still kpo about the ending.
Soo..
I went to search in Wikipedia.xD
When Ender died, his aiua along with the one in Valentine's got transferred to Peter's one.Really don't understand all these philotics thingy.
Its like since they can go Outside and draw in an intelligent aiua for each new Hive Queen, can't someone like Novinha was loves Ender so much go Outside and draw in an intelligent aiua for Ender?Then he won't die ma!SOBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
So now Ender is like part of Peter.
And Peter is in love with WangMu.
O MAN!
I can't stand the fact lor.
ENDER'S MINE!Hahas!xD
I think I shall call my son Ender!xD
No no.
XENOCIDE!
Yes!
That will be like the coolest name la!
And my son is gonna love me soooo much for giving him such a totally cool name!xD
Since boys like war so much and 'Xenocide' literally means wiping out a totally varelse [alien] species.=)
_________________________________
Dar's being such a baby and says he wants a present.Lols!=)
What should I buy?
Guys are so difficult!Seriously dunno what to buy lor.
Look.
To get a present for girls, you can buy about ANYTHING.
Just go to any shopping centre:
  1. Chocolates
  2. Sweets
  3. Clothes
  4. Jewellery
  5. Shoes
  6. Bags
  7. Stationery
  8. Magazines
  9. Books
  10. Cute and Pretty notebooks
  11. WINNIE THE POOHS
  12. Soft toys
  13. miniature cute figurines
  14. ANYTHING!

You see what I mean?

But for guys?

WHAT TO BUY?

Lols!

I wanna buy maybe a shirt or something but there's so little choices.

Then I can't think of anything else le.And their games are really too expensive.

Lols!

GOD HELP ME!

Maybe I'll go look around when I go for ballet later.
I always buy soft toys for him lor.xD
Sometimes I think its damn childish,
But! those are the only things that I like to buy as presents.xD
For almost every of my friends' birthday, I'll just go to MiniToons and grab a soft toy.xD
Maybe I'll buy a piglet.xD
Since Dar's such a piggy and sleeps all the time.xD
_______________________________________
MOTHER'S DAY IS TOMORROW!=)
I'm gonna make a nice card for my mum now.
So there.
CIAOS!
XENOCIDE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home