CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

14 October 2009

I love my newest song on the playlist!!!

Baby always... I Love You...
I wanna be your Family~! LAlalalalaalalalal~! =D

It's such a happy song and it's the song that's always played during Family Outing! =D

Everyone should go and watch Family Outing it's really awesome! =)

I promise promise that I'll take pictures this week.

It's been months since my blog had any pictures taken from my camera. Lols.

Next Saturday I'll be going for Flat-cleaning with NCC Community Services! Persuaded Jeremy to sign up also because I didn't want to go myself and Josh W. came along too! Yippee!

Can't wait to go it'll be very fun and meaningful for sure. =D

Went down to SCAS with a few sub-committee members yesterday to check out the place, get some stuff like the rooms and hall done and I too can't wait for the event! Heeeheee! =D

I know my blog is rather dead so you should follow my Twitter because I usually spam Tweets hehheh.

But if you are using Tweetdeck often then you can't see what I type in Korean of Chinese. That's the only bad thing about Tweetdeck.

But it's really awesome because I know on the spot who replied me or updated etc. =D



SUPER JUNIOR newest Dream Concert performance! =D


The crowd there was fantastic you could see Sapphire blue lights everywhere!!!

Everytime fans wave Sapphire Blue lights means they're SUJU FANS! Because Sapphire Blue is the fanclub colour!

Red is for DBSK and I think SNSD? Not sure about that. =D

But Dream Concert was a blast and I didn't know Heechul could MC so well! Amazed me hahahas. =D

WATCH FAMILY OUTING~!!!!!!!!!

I wanna be your family~!
오느부터 우린 family~! =D



CLEO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home