CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

16 September 2009

I AM FINALLY HOME!

I haven't been really at home for one week and I'm SHUPERRRRR tired!

Hahahas.

I keep saying "shuper" nowadays because when you watch too many korean shows they pronounce it as Shuper and it kind of grows on you lols.

Although many people have been asking SuJu to change their pronounce to Super, I've heard them say Super properly and it sounds really weird lols.

Worked for Comex Fair last week and it was tiring! Like really, standing for close about 10 hours a day for 4 days a week is not joke!

But it was fun though working with a lot of people I know.

Denise, ShuMing, Joshua Wong, Jonathan, YiXuan, Alfred etc.

Hahahas dancing "Gee" during work is fun!!!

But I kept bumping into customers while doing the crab dance though super embarrassing but who cares.

And we found an SNSD fan Dominic! Hahahahas.

When doing the Sorry Sorry dance moves it's amazing how many people can come up to you and ask if you're a Super Junior or Korean pop fan.

Amazing really!!!

Almost everyone likes at least one korean band hahas. =D

I decided to get an Ipod Touch!!! YIPPEEE!

But the old generation was sold out during the Comex fair and I have to wait for the new generation to arrive then I'll go get it from my boss. =D

He says he'll give me a discount Muahahahahahahahah! =D

When I get my Ipod Touch I can officially say goodbye to watching videos on my small Ipod Nano screen YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

My 5th Ipod lols.

After being SOOO tired for Comex fair, the next day I went straight for class chalet and haven't slept properly until today. =D

Class chalet was good although not the whole class was present.

Had midnight bowling and macs and did other stupid stuff like pushing people into the pool when it says POOL CLOSED! Hahahahas.

Found out a lot more crazy stuff about my classmates and some of them are really funny.

I somehow think the highlight was playing "Cheat!". Hahahas!

So finally I'm home after one week and I am really deprived of my computer!!!

Have been watching Music Videos for the past 2 hours to regain my Super Junior loss hehee. =D

ANYWAY!

SUPER JUNIOR M's NEW SONG!




Finally a song where I don't need translations to know what SuJu is singing because it's in Chinese heehee.

SuJu M is a subgroup of Super Junior with only 5 members from original SuJu and 2 additional members. And they target the chinese market. =D


SUPERGIRL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home