CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

20 September 2009



Kim Jong Kook JIANG~!

People go watch Family Outing!!! It's really really nice, heart-warming and funny!

Seriously at certain parts of our class chalet I was really happy because it reminded me so much of Family Outing.

Especially the part where me and PeiZhen when shopping for extra better food to put in for dinner/breakfast the next day.

Both of us grumbling that the guys never helped, it's just like Family Outing!!!

The only 2 girls are Park Ye Jin and Lee Hyori and the guys never exactly help but they're nice sometimes. =D

But it was really fun!!! =D

Just watched the farewell to Park Ye Jin and Lee Chun Hee and cried like buckets.

But it's okay because the new family member Park Hae Jin is my absolute LOVE! Heehee. =D

So anyway Kim Jong Kook is one of the Family Outing member and he's really gentleman, is totally hot and I love him!!!! =D




One of my favorite episodes!!! =D

HAE JIN JIANG! =D




I'll be working at Takashimaya for the holidays.

So ironic because I was the one declaring I'll only watch TV at home throughout the holiday and do nothing else.

But old boss called and offered me the job and the commision plus basic pay would give me quite a lot of money in just 4 weeks so why not!!

Crazy Shopping ALL THE WAY AFTER THAT!

WAHOO!!!

Can't wait for Comex Fair pay too puahahahahah I really need to shop!!!

Bought a dress from Cotton On today because I really had to buy something and I couldn't exactly find anything I like so I got a dress from Cotton On to satiate my shopping urges until I get to go out and shop next week. =D

SHOPPING!!!!!!!

CLEO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home