CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

28 August 2009

I don't know why but everyone looks exceptionally good in this video! Ain't it awesome!

Let me analyse it for you.

Hankyung, first guy dances right in from for Sorry Sorry chorus looks hot here.

0:29 Siwon looks way hot there.

0:37 KyuHyun looks like damn good la I don't know why. =)

Next out Ryeowook and Sungmin looks awesome!

Especially Sungming he's soo cute!

THEN!

0:59 MY BABY dancing right in front! Looking like smoking hot there!

1:05 Teukie Oppa right in front!

1:27 Donghae looking very cute there!

1:37 KANGIN OPPA! Hahahahha please God let him be together with YoonJi amen. =D

Who can miss Yesung's "HEY!" at 2:37 with his obviously SUPER low cut V-neck shirt. Hhahahahas. =D

2:58 Heechul's funny mike holding (Denise swoons over it) but I like his hair there though. =)

AHA!

I fully analysed the video! Heehee. =D

Going to study with Denise now at the airport. =D

Waking up so early to blog. crazy right.

Cause I needed a dose of SuJu before I go out. HAHA!

I haven't been to the airport to study ever since 'O' Levels!

Feels nice going there again now. =D

I absolutely needa sit down with hot chocolate and start studying. =D

C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home