CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

29 August 2009

Omo omo Yesung is making his way to my number 2 already!

I've been watching Kkotminam Pocha barely understanding what's going on because it's in Korean and sometimes they speak too fast it sounds like Indian to me hahahahas!

But Yesung is getting hotter and hotter!


Like some damn sexy guy with an awesomely sexy voice out to seduce you or something omo!

So far Yesung is the only guy that Denise likes and I like too because she has this weird thing of always liking "qian bian" (want to bash them up kind) of guy like for example Heechul's character is rather qian bian but I still like him cause he's funny lols.

But Yesung is HOT!

=D

Donghae and Sungmin are very cute too!

Oh man!!!

I'm liking like almost everyone!!!

Now my 2nd place ranking has: Kangin, Yesung, Leeteuk, Donghae!!!

HOW HOW~!

My number 1 will forever be my Hyukkie baby that's for sure. Heehee. =D

Okay I know you all want videos.

I should change my blog to a SuJu updating blog if I know how to read Korean and translae their stuff. Someday someday. =D



Hahahahas!

Donghae is such a narcissist!

Sungmin is sooo funny he says he's better looking than Siwon. Although Siwon is not one of my favourites but you have to admit he looks really good. His features and everything. =)



Siwon!

HAHAHHA it's so funny he and his big gestures at everything!

It's a cut from EHB and I can't stop laughing although I watched it before!!!

Hahahahhahas!

Host: Siwon, please do your best! *weird hand gesture*

Host: No no not yet not yet. *weird hand gestures*

AHAHAHAHHAHAH!



HAHAHHAHA!

Denise you'll die laughing from watching this!

Heechul is like literally crazy self high about dancing and he speaks sooo fast!

aahahahahahhahas

Anyone from SuJu seriously cracks me up all the time!



And of course!!!

My darling baby Hyukkie!

He looks so cute when he pouts!!! Hahahahahs!

His attempt to sing that song is really funny but courageous AHAHAHAHAH!

Omo it's so funny!

Okay I need to study!

2 more papers to go and it's PARTY KAJA!

Denise said we're gonna have a girls' Pool Party and we'll be dancing all Suju dances all night long!

Of course here must be a JaiHo party and I want to go to the Theme Park!!!

Ice skating, bird park, JaiHo dancing around Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuJu concerts tooo!!! (PLEASE COME TO SINGAPORE!)


This coming holidays is gonna be sooo busy!

HWAITING!



C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home