CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

06 October 2009

A MAN IN LOVE

That's a song by Super Junior's 2nd album that was in my Ipod all along but I didn't go and actually listen to it.

But my Ipod was on shuffle that day and it played this song and I was like WOW! This song is way awesome man. Especially if it's for dance breaks and so on.

That dance part is simply awesome.

What is even more amazing was I had this dance forming in my mind while listening to it on repeat for the past few days.

And I decided to check out the video today and the dance was somewhat similar to what was in my mind!!!

I was literally like OH MY GOD!

Not exactly the same duh... But the concept is there. LIKE OH MY GOD!

It's either I have telepathy with Super Junior or I can be a choreographer next time.

Good because it's my dream anyway.

I realise I have a lot of dreams related to dance. I used to want to be a ballet dancer but than it seems ballet is like part of what I like about dance.

I love ballet because it's the foundation to all dances and it's the most classical art ever.

But I love all sorts of dances and not only ballet.

And choreographing is something that came naturally to me I guess.

Every song I listen to my imagination just starts up and a dance forms in my mind.

But it's gradually of course. After listening and listening and refining parts here and there. Hahas.

So choreographing is an awesome job!

I don't know how to go about it though shall see in the future. =D

ANYWAY!

Here's the awesome video that I wanted to blog about.

I really like the concept of so many people dancing together and all awesomely choreographed!

Check out the dance break part I LOVE IT!




EUNHYUK OPPA JIANG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home