CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

28 September 2009






I was just reading Denise's blogs about people being biased against boybands and I totally agree with her and I have a lot to say about it too.

It's irritating how other people just brush off their music and say that they have no talent except for being good-looking.

Especially guys. They ALWAYS say that.

Most of the time we just smile and to prevent from lashing out at them but seriously, it is VERY irritating.

Super Junior sold over 100,000 of their Sorry Sorry album Version A. Not counting Version B, C and D which obviously would add up to over 500,000 because they keep adding songs to their newer version.

Having good looks doesn't get you 100,00 album sales isn't it.

They obviously have talent and their dance skills are awesome and you know that.

You try learning their dance and do it well, it's not as easy as you think.

Saying they have no talent? As if you can do what their dance. Looks easy huh? Try it man. 50% of the majority can't do it well, or maybe more.

They make so many happy just by going on programs and I don't care if you say they're fake on programs. I mean, you can quite feel it if the people are not the real self on programs right.

They might exaggerate but their personality is about there. It doesn't mean that if you're nice you're fake. Who gave you that idea like seriously.

I feel genuinely happy when watching their programs and my parents like their programs too.

Sometimes it feels better to watch TV then to hang around people because they piss you off.

Moreover, they worked hard for many YEARS before being what they are now. They didn't work so hard to be insulted by other guys especially. Why not keep you 'putting them down' comments to yourself.

Ranting excessively here due to bottled up anger for those who always insult Super Junior or other boybands/ male singers as if they are better than them.

I shall make myself happy by watching Family Outing now.



Gonna go Meera's house for Hari raya tomorrow and SPAZZ TOGETHER OVER KPOP!

Heehee. =D
I miss spazzing over Kpop with Meera everyday in school man.

That's one of the few reasons that make me miss school.

I miss making those colourful notes to study too, but I don't like the memorization and revision part of it hahahas.

AND!

I'm gonna marry Kim Jong Kook I swear!!! He's such a gentleman and awesomely great person!

MY HUSBAND!!!! =DDDDDD

On Sunday Pastor Prince says God will restore to me 7 times more in quality! So I shall have someone as awesome as Kim Jong Kook for my husband amen.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Feeling very happy now and I have a lot of shopping dates with people coming up!

YIPPEE!!!

BYES!



CLEO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home