CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

09 October 2009

Ha! I'm blogging in the office right now. Slacker I know but it's just a quick post heehee. =D

My job is simple today.

Go to the office at Ngee Ann City and get my boss' namecards.

Go over to Tiong Bahru to meet boss(es) for lunch and head over to Jurong East to meet a client to discuss some stuff.

Travelling around but not too bad. Quite fun to travel up and down though.

Had I known I don't need to stay in the office today I wouldn't have brought my laptop.

I still have to lug it all the way to CG tonight and I'm going out with Meera in the afternoon too. Haiz... Heavy stupid laptop.

If only it's like 1.3 kg I can stuff it in my bag and not feel anything.

But it's freaking 2.5 kg sobs.

SO!

Life's been great except for the fact I seem to get pissed off easily with people nowdays.

Not sure why though.

Especially some people make me wanna slice them up into pieces and throw them into the sea and hopefully their bodies rot and die horribly.

Okay sounds so sadistic but whatever..

The best thing to do is stay home with parents, watch tv, go shopping with friends and spazz with Meera over k stars. =DDD

Alright gotta go to Tiong Bahru now byes. =D

CLEO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home