CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

28 August 2009

I went out to study today with many plans of taking pictures and posting them up but it seems like I never did. Oh well...

Met Denise at the airport to study today and I can say it's rather productive because we studies for around 3 hours straight without talking.

But after that it backfired MAJOR because we started talking about Super Junior with the intention of stopping and starting to study after 30 minutes but we talked for like 2 hours about Super Junior.

The most weird incident is we left our tables to surf the internet at Macs and the manager (whoever) reported that we left our bags there not taken care of and reported it to the police thinking it's some terrorist or something.

So horrible!

When we came back to our tables, the police came soon after and screened our backs etc and I even had to follow them to get our bags X-rayed!

Horrible...

Wasted our time we had absolutely no mood to study after that.

So we walked and walked around talking about Super Junior and as usual talked about what our other half would be like.

Seriously, I don't think our other halves have appeared yet.

That "Man" in our dreams just isn't present yet and I want to get married at 23!

How?!?!

But it's okay we can both day dream about our Dream guys now which is my darling Eunhyuk =D

I pray my guy would be able to dance in future and is very mature but dorky and adorable at the same time. =D

Everytime I think about it, the description does always sound like my ex-boyfriend but I really like someone like that!

Well just wait for the 'AHA' guy to appear. =D

Photobucket
My BABY! =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Oh and I took photos with my class the other day!!!

Because it was the last time we would be having lessons with out RWP module teacher so we decided to take photos!!! =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Muahahahahaha in the sun my hair flames red just like my baby's hair. YIPPEE! =D





C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home