CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

04 September 2009

EXAMS ARE OVER!

I feel awesomely happy now and I'm just gonna slack at home, watch my Korean variety programmes I have TONS to watch!

And concentrate on learning korean language for the next 6 weeks!

WEEEE!

Doesn't life sound awesome!

By the way I was watching one of the programmes and they talked about the SM TOWN CONCERT 2009 in Bangkok early this year!

OH MAN!

Please let it be in Singapore toooo!


I WANNA GOOO!

SM Company comprises of SUPER JUNIOR of course!

SNSD!

DBSK!

SHINEE
!

Oh My God all of them rock so big time it'll be really great to have them here.

I really pray DBSK doesn't break up and will continue to stay in SM Entertainment.

If they really break up my darling Hyukkie [SUJU] will be so upset for his best friend Junsu [DBSK]. =(

Anyways!

Was supposed to go to the gym with Denise today but it was closed so I stayed at home instead.

I'll go out to run later at the park.

My holiday goal is to LOSE WEIGHT, LEARN KOREAN. ENJOY LIFE!

Hahahahas. =D

Hwaiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home