CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

27 August 2009

GIVE HER A WARNING ELFs!

Hahahahahs Yesung is so funny in this Oh my God.

My darling EunHyuk has been rather quiet this few weeks ever since he stopped filming for ISF. Sobs! But it's okay I still love him and watch his radio program everyday although I don't understand much. Hahas

Anyway my second favourite IS KANGIN!

Watch We Got Married and you'll think he's so cute and understanding and lovable. =D

But my videos is on YESUNG TODAY!

Because I was watching one of my darling Hyukkie's radio programmes and they had Yesung as guest for that day.

When he started talking he startled me because his voice is so damn sexy!!! Hahahahahahas!

Since Denise abandoned Yesung for Heechul I'll make him my second (plus Kangin =D )

HAHA!



It's so funny!

But seriously that woman is hopeless.

She lives in Korea and doesn't know Super Junior!!!

Why not trade with me she can live in Singapore because apparently I don't watch Singapore TV too.

I think I have never watched channel 8 or U for like years.

I didn't even watch National Day parade oops. =S

Because Korean TV is way too captivating!!! =D



HAHAHHA I can totally imagine Yesung receiving love letters but he won't care much unless it's the girl he likes he might get all shy and everything. =D



I cleared 2 exam papers already!!!

2 more to go!

Hahas cleared the harder ones so I feel happier now.

I have more motivation to study for Cell Biology and Microbiology because it's very interesting and I actually can remember because I understand and not pure memorisation.

Math is okay and Chemistry was not that bad. Thank God! =D

So here I am watching Super Junior and I must find a place to dance contemporary and hip hop!

I just need to do that kind of stuff. Oh well...

Baby Hyukkie can you have more shows please!

Saranghae!!!




C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home