CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

15 October 2009



Doesn't it feel great just looking at these shops?

Puahahahahah!

Retail therapy with Denise and I FEEL GOOD!

Went to Vivo City and I initially wanted to spend only a little for I don't know what reasons but just didn't feel like spending.

But I ended up spending a hundred over bucks in these shops.

Though that but I feel great!!!

It feels way awesome to have shopped and bought clothes that I really like.

I mean sometimes although you buy some clothes you don't exactly feel very happy get what I mean?

Whatever it is!

I was supposed to take pictures but gah I failed again.

When will I ever get the motivation to take out my camera I don't know.

Maybe some day soon hahahahas.

I really need the motivation man. Lols.

I need some really awesome outing with Church or Jaiho or Class members and take a good load of pictures.

I'd feel very motivated on occasions that everyone is dressed up but then we'll probably have to wait till Christmas for that zzzz...

But we're going to celebrate Daddy's birthday this Saturday!

So the Family will dress up nicely and I'll take pictures I guess! =D

Heehee. =D

Okay I need more retail therapy sessions soon.

I already have 2 roadshows this coming December holidays so my shopping money is on it's way muahahahah Oh how happy do I feel now. =D

I really want the Chocolate Love phone~!



This long, black pretty TO THE MAX phone that SNSD and f(x) is endorsing and the phone is ABSOLUTELY PRETTY!

Shall get it when my plan is up in 2 months time keke!


Okay back to watching Strong Heart with my darling Eunhyukkie on the show!

Annyeong~!



CLEO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home