CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

14 May 2008

4E1 RAWKS!

Do you see our class people all red like lobsters today??

Because.....It was our class gathering at East Coast yesterday!!!=)

Met Dar in the morn and bus-ed down to East Coast.The bus trip was so long la. 45mins I think.Almost died.But I had Dar!=)

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were quite late but turns out there were people later than us.=) Everyone was at Macs and EVERYONE arrived at around 2?=p

Walked over to the beach and started playing Captain's Ball with you know what???

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

A CABBAGE!

Like Oh My God right?

That's how wonderful these people are.xD

When the cabbage couldn't make it anymore as all the leaves/petals [dunno what la!] had fallen off, we used an orange.....-.-

Not long after, juice started squirting out.Like Oh My God.

Finally!Ivan saves the day by bringing a ball.Yay!=)

One whole class playing Captain's ball on the beach under the hot sun.Don't become lobsters also will become cooked prawns what. [or cooked monkeys? =p ]

You know why being at the beach is great?You can just throw people in the water!=)

Ivan, Samantha, Khusbhoo and Josha were thrown into the water!Haha!Wet monkeys!Lols.

When all the water throwing craze ended, cycling and skating was next!=)

Its so freaking ex can!

$10 for 2hours of skating!=(

What to do?I wanna skate what.Pay money lor.

Dar good la, cycle Rachel's bike.Rachel, Elaine, Kok and WeiJun cycled from home lor!That's totally sick la.So far!I would die before I reach ECP.LOLS!=) Im ku-niang.xD

NOTE: Its not that I can't blade, I haven't touched my rollerblades since primary school okay!I just lost my touch.I'll get it back okay!xD

So since I'm a noob for the day, Dar cycled and pulled me along while I skated.Sweet hor?xD Imma happy girl!=)

Skated for 2hours! [30min I almost died liao, should have cycled.]

When the time was up and I had to return the skates, any idea how happy I was?????Lols!Paid money but so happy to give it back.I'm one weird person.Lols!xD

Walked back to where the rest of the class were and played this really dumb but fun game.

We would pass poker cards around and everyone takes a card.There is only one king card and the person who gets it can smear anything on the bread and call out a card and the person who kena will eat!Sounds boring?BUT!The ingredients only consist of............TOBASCO.........WASABI.........HOT PEPPER..........BREAD DIPPED IN LEMON TEA!

Those stupid killer foods.O well.

First round:
I AM KING!YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I squeezed wasabi all over the bread!Muahahahahaha!xD

You know who kena?

Debbie!Hahas!

But she say it wasn't hot lor.Not fun....Next time put more.xD

Then came a round when Ivan was king, he's vicious man, added ALL the ingredients la!I'm a nice girl cause I only put wasabi.He put all la!Put so much some more, kena Samantha he die.Hahas.

BUT!

Heaven makes a sport of people.=p

Ivan: JOKER
[person who kena]: SHIT!

Who is it????????????????????????

SAMANTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ita like so zun la!Can't stand it!So funny lor!

But he din't offer to help her eat or anything, just gave the piece of bread happily to her. -.-

She ate it anyway, and kept fanning herself.Hahas!

Wondering when am I going to kena right?

I DID LA!

STUPID NORM!I HATE YOU!Hahas.Just kidding.Imma nice girl.=)

Put wasabi and chilli pepper some more.

You know ben xiao jie whole life never eat wasabi before!!!!And Im bloody intolerant of chilli.I can't even stand black pepper!LET ALONE WASABI!=(

But I din't wanna be a sore loser, I wanna play, I'll eat it.=)

I seriously thought I could just swallow it and be done with lor.

HAIZ...

The wasabi practically killed me and I SPAT THE BREAD OUT!

I kept on gurgling my mouth with water and spitting out the water la!=(

DARDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=)

No.I'm not some bloody sore loser or attention seeker like some people. I don't blame Norman and i still went back with the game.=)

Ha!Came Dar's turn to eat the bread!=)

Aiya he no fun one la.Nothing seems to scare him. =/ He ate the bread with completely no emotion and smiled at me.Like what the hell?????No fun one.

But like that then good ma hor?Guys shouldn't be scared of anything.xD

Somebody freaked out when he saw the tobasco.Lols!=p

1800: DINNER TIME!

Walked to Parkway Parade for dinner.Everyone was seriously lobster-like lor!Red like anything!=D

Me too.But I'm smart!Tell you why later.xD

Had Ban-Mian and it ain't very nice. Kel decided to be nice and bought you-tiao for me.=) Someone decided to be nasty and I'm seriously pissed off.Walked off when we finished dinner and went home with Dardar.Hearing you spouting nonsense gets on my nerves.Arsehole.

We took a bus to CityPlaza, walked to the MRT and took the train to Pasir Ris, from there, took bus home again.Lols.xD

Imma happy gal!Dar could have taken the bus all the way home but he pei me take MRT and bus.Hehe!=)

First thing I did when I'm home....Bath and PUT MASK!Apply whitening moisturizer all over and face again.SMART RIGHT?

Although not as fair as snow white, but it's a great accomplishment to stay so fair after sun-tanning!=) I look ugly when I'm tan.=(

My tan ain't the type that glows like bronzing you know.Its like red patches all over and I will look dull and sleepy.YUCK!So whitening saves the day!=)

Weeee.I think Dar is so sweet to run while I blade.Hehes.=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pictures!=)

Photobucket
=)

Photobucket
HAHA

Photobucket
LOL

Photobucket
=)

Photobucket
Tomato face

Photobucket
Illegal gathering?

Photobucket
My disgusting ban-mian.

Photobucket
Waiting for MRT.=)

HOME SWEET HOME

_________________________________

Mugging's back!

Can u believe it???

It's only 2days after our mid-years(!) and I'm back to studying again!

Lols?

Checking of marks is totally BORING!

We sat in the hall from 1015 to 1315?? 3hours la!

Guess what?

We received only 2 papers.

Hate it man!I got 31/50 for comprehension, BUTTTTT I failed my damn letter writing!!!Grrrrr....

Pissed!Now I end up with a c5 for english.DAMN!

=(

O well.It aint O levels yet.I believe my english aint that bad.=)

Went to Hilary's house with Miss Young Elaine to study today.=)

Elaine is so cute la!

She put sunblock on her face cause she had a sunburn due to yesterday's crazy cycling.

You not what?!

She didn't spread it across her face nicely and that were white patches all around her face!!AND SHE WAS ON THE BUS LIKE THAT!

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!

I just couldn't stop laughing man!xD

We classified the chinese vocabulary into topics so that it would be easier to study and I think it helps alot lo.=)

Having a class gathering[gals day out] tomorrow at Swensons and going to Hil's house again.=)

Studying seems to cool nowadays.I dunno why.xD

Ahh I forgot to take pictures today!=(

Nevermind i'll take more tomorrow!=)

So there!

GLAMOROUS
XENOCIDE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home