CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

17 March 2008

I got pictures!



SweeMin just sent them to me..Weee.I love pictures!



Because...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Picture paints a Thousand words!



Chim not?!



Hahas!xD

Photobucket
Doesn't it look like I'm at the check-in area holding my passport getting ready to board the plane?

HAHAS!

But actually I'm on the MRT holding a Macs coupon.

L O L!!!!!!!!



Pastor Prince was back yesterday!



*jumps and skips around*



I'm super happy that he's back because I haven't heard him for 3 weeks.=(



Its okay.They're always CDs and DVDs.=)



Have you spoke in a foreign tongue before?(if you understand what it's all about)



If you haven't......



You really should!



Try it and you'll know why.xD

__________________________


Girls Make-Up session again!



Location: OUTSIDE THE ROCK!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Threesome.

Photobucket
Applying those glitter eye-shadow.xD

Photobucket
Somehow looks like a TV show photo.xDDDD

Photobucket
Swee and me!

See my Big Red Loop Earrings.

Only $1.90!!!!!=)

Photobucket
Artistic pose.=p

Photobucket
We love shopping!

Quite irrelevant but its true.=)

Photobucket
Wa!Whose legs?So long and sexy!

Hahas.

None other than Miss SweeMin!Hahas.

She makes the boots look like shoes that reach ur calves.

If I were to wear it, i have no doubt it'll be ABOVE my knee.xD

_____________________________________

I showed the pictures to my mummy, she was utterly shocked!



Mummy: Where were you girls putting make-up?
Me: Outside The Rock.
Mummy: *gawks at me for 5secs*
Me: What?
Mummy: Outside The Rock?!?! Go SOOOOOOO many hundreds/thousands of people walking past you to get into the 4th service. Not pai-seh ar?
Me: *thinks for a sec* Ya hor.Dint really think about that.
Mummy: *gawks at me again*



Hahas.



Seriously la.



I dint really notice that they WERE people walking past us all the while until my mum pointed it out to me.Hahas!



_________________________



Its the FIRST DAY OF TERM 2!!!



Weeee.

I woke up late.Again.

I dunno why but I just have to sleep.xD

We changes timetable again!=(

Stupid PE is separated again.

Its damn stupid la!EVERY SINGLE TIMETABLE this year, our PE is separated.

Unless the teachers make some arrangements themselves we won't get out double period PE.Blahs.

I'm home super early nowadays la.

Nowhere to go.Someone doesn't wanna go out with me and i need to study.=(

Never mind.I'll ask SweeMin to go Loyang Point and study with me.Sounds fun!xD (I'm not a geek)

__________________________

There is ballet later.I'm super tired and I really don't feel like going.

BUT!OPEN HOUSE IS NEXT WEEK!

Gosh.All those parents staring at you ain't fun.Worst still if there start snapping away while you have some stoic expression due to trying to concentrate on the dance.=(

I love my Free-movement dance.I think its the nicest dance.No offence to those doing other dances but I really like Free-movement.Hehes.

________________________________

I'm going with SweeMin to Bugis,CityPlaza and Flea Market on Sat!

Weee.I'm excited!=)

So this week I mustn't eat!Save money to go shopping!=)

Muggin time.=)

I just wanna be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home