CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

17 October 2009

School is starting~!

Yay I'm so happy for some reason that school is starting and I'm super excited about it.

I don't know why too.

I'm starting school with new hairstyle and new hair colour again!

I realised every school term I do something to my hair.

When the first semester started I rebonded my hair and had it crazily long almost till the waist.

This coming semester I dyed it and cut it to my shoulders. Hahas.

So what shall I do next semester?? =D

But whatever it is~

I want school to start!

Lots of fun and awesome events lining up and the one that I can't wait for is Christmas!!!

This the season to be jolly~ Falalalala lalalala~ =D


One of Lee Hyori's old songs that I somehow like a lot. =D




SUPER JUNIOR M~!

Their Dream Concert performance~!


AHHHH Zhoumi is soo sooo sooo hot~!

So is Hankyung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun~!

HENRY rocks! =D



Ahhhhhh back to my fangirl status byes~!

CLEO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home