CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

30 December 2009

Spend the night watching SBS Gayo Daejun Live yesterday. Should I watch KBS Song Festival tonight? It seems awesome but I'm lazy to watch the whole show since most of my favorites are not performing. Hahas.

I've been doing homework for almost the whole day! Ain't I a good girl? Lols. Plus watching Dream Team and Family Outing hahas. =D

I think I want to go on a tofu diet! Because I read somewhere that Heechul went on a tofu diet for 2 weeks and lost like quite a lot of weight. But I think I absolutely have no determination. Jesus please help me magically lose weight and determination to have a tofu diet. It seems quite fun isn't it? Just bought a huge bag of awesome kimchi and I'm going to eat it with tofu for 2 weeks! =D That kimchi is so so so awesome I love it. But I need to go to Seoul to try the kimchi heehee. =D

So many reports to do!!! =(



C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home