CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

19 December 2009

It's Christmas caroling tonight!

Although I'm not exactly super excited over it but well I'm sure it'll be fun.

I miss Swee, Ling whoever who can't carol with us. =(

It's okay HISTORY MAKERS 8 IS COMING! =D

So went for the caroling practice on Thursday and it was awesome, got Daryl Bradley's present with Jem on the way too.

It was funny listening to the people trying to pitch the really high notes and finally squeak it out. Some couldn't be bothered to sing which kind of spoils the fun, oh well.

Caroling is all about singing with sincerity, even if you do off-tune who cares really.

Just laugh it off hahas. =D

So!

It was Daryl Bradley's birthday party yesterday!

One of my Sorry Sorry dancers, the one who imitated Yesung's "HEY!" and lip-synched perfectly hahahahs. =D




His cute little sister. =)


Playing Limbo. We should totally play that game in future! It's sooooo fun!


We concluded that the Matrix action gets you through Limbo. =D

I've not been doing all my projects and reports whatsoever because I've been watching Strong Heart, We Got Married and many other Music Bank performances everyday.

I know I should totally get started because there are 3 or 4 formal reports to complete which is rather sickening. Sobs.

But anyway!

I want to join the Teuk Academy!


Hehe.

They really liven up the atmosphere on Strong Heart every week man!

Love my Hyukkie oppa.

I so want to see him!!!

Super Junior please come to Singapore soon. =D

Brown Eyed Girls just did but I missed them.

ZZZZ!

I had wanted to see Ga-in so muchhhh!

It's okay I'll continue to watch them thorough my pink screen till they come again.





OPPA SARANGHAE!


I am so so so pissed with someone nowadays OH MY GOSH!

Actually I'm not really pissed now but I WAS really angry.

I had a whole new revelation as to what is two-faced.

Although I would have rather not have that revelation.

It's not something all that nice to experience.

Whatever it is, we shall leave it to God. =)

What else can we do.

After all, God said all things shall work out for good. =D

So they're coming for caroling soon!!!



I really love this song!!!

Sang by Ga-in and Kwonnie my favorite couple!!! =D


One day I'll sing the song with my boyfriend/husband amen. =D



CLEO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home