CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

22 December 2009

CHRISTMAS SERVICE WAS AWESOME!

This year's stage was really pretty and grand and I love it. =D

We took a photo with Pastor Prince too!


Actually Swee and I aren't supposed to be there because it's the IM team but we sneaked in because we really wanted to take a photo with Pastor Prince lols. =D


It's the party tomorrow!!!

Yay I'm so excited because my Christmas tree is already piled with presents and those coming tomorrow will be bringing theirs too! =D

Keke this has been a really good year and it has gone by like realllll fast!

A really blessed year. =D

I got a lot of bibles this Christmas and there are more to come!

Daddy and Mumy are gonna get me a Ipod Classic too! WOOHOO!

It's my 5th Ipod this year.

Crazy but whatever it is, thank God for it. =D

Heeehee!

The next year will be the best year yet! Keke. =D

WOOHOO excited!

Byes~!

CLEO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home