CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

24 December 2009

It was the party last night!!!

Will upload pictures soon =D

It obviously wasn't a super grand party whatsoever but just us usual people having bonding time over turkey, pasta, beef and cocktail.

I really really enjoyed the bonding time and it was a really long time since we last had a gathering like that.

Made me appreciate them all over again.

When I think back and realize that I've known most of them for only a year or so but our friendship is so blessed it feels like I've known them since forever. =D

Weee Jesus has to be in the center of our friendship. =D

One of my new year wishes made was to have a godly counsel of friends that are always there for you and have lasting friendships with them.

I mean aren't you sick of friends coming and going?

=D

So anyway we tonned throughout the night and a few of us cheena people realise we cannot survive without prawns, pork over steamboat.

We didn't even eat much of the pasta etc.

But Clinton ate a lot though. Hahas. =D

So I decided the next gathering shall be steamboat again where us prawn lovers can stuff ourselves with prawns.

We had a steamed prawn dish yesterday and it was the first dish to be finished off.

Hahas. =D

Gift exchange was an awesome time too!

I now understand what it means you're blessed to be a blessing. =D

I felt happier giving out present than receiving them!

Although I do love my presents a lot!

I especially love my hot pink MESSAGE BIBLE!

I wanted that bible for almost a year ready!

Hehe it is indeed a dektos year!

WEEEEEEE!

Anyway I really enjoyed the night with these people they're an awesome bunch!

We shall have another gathering soon~! TELL ME WHEN YOU GUYS WANNA COME AGAIN! =D

SARANGHAEYO!!!


P/s: There was caroling last week too. Will post the pictures together. =D
I love my new playlist song!!!
Everytime I watch Kwon Ga-in on We Got Married I want to get married too. =D
I told God I want to get married early!!! =D


CLEO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home