CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

12 December 2009

I AM FINALLY UPDATING!

Because I'm so happy with Encounter Jesus Camp 5.

Although I only went for the last night and stayed throughout the night, the testimonies I hear and the happiness I see is really enough to bless me. =D

Okay so for the past 2 weeks, our group has been lacking sleep, eating at weird timings and practicing the dance like crazy!

As expected of me, I taught them SORRY SORRY and GEE!!!!!!!!!

It's really not easy to coordinate so many people in and having to choreograph new parts in and edit parts that are too difficult.

But it was really a miracle we could finish the 2 dances in one week and they all were so enthusiastic and did it so well!

Makes me motivated and very happy to teach them.

It's like a real honour and blessing. =D

SO!

THEY DID REALLY WELL IN THE PERFORMANCE!

Feel my pride for them man!

It was so amazing everyone was really enjoying themselves I could see and as they were dancing, I just felt like it was only with God that we could do it.

Awesomeness. =D

Anyway!

I went on the last night WHEN I FINISHED MY EXAMS!

Oh yeah thank God I had 2 papers on the last day, if not I won't be able to go for the finale night. =D

Went down straight after exams, met Jeremy to go down and then did their make-up!

It was the first time I drew eye-liners for I don't know how many pairs of eyes oh my gosh!

Was drawing eyeliner after eyeliner and wow they all look really awesome!!!

Joshua Foo is really a pretty boy. He should go audition for SM. HAHA!

Okay. Pictures!

During the last dry run:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Do you see Sunny! Hahas.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chorus of Gee. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ending of Gee. Transition to SORRY SORRY!

AWESOME MUCH!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is damn cool man, like professional photos taken for celebrities. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket
COOLNESS RIGHT!

Photobucket
My favourite part. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Perfect timing for this picture. =D

Photobucket
DANCE SOLO!

Photobucket
Damn cool~!

Photobucket
Aha I can't stop raving about how awesome it is.

Photobucket

Then it was "dinner" and make-up time!

Photobucket
Drawing eyeliner for Gillian hahas.

Photobucket

No photos of the actual thing. Will upload the video when it's posted. =D

THEN PRAISE AND WORSHIP!

I always love DARE praise and worship because everyone is so hyper.

Okay I'm still a kid a heart I haven't gotten the adult "no jumping" syndrome yet thank God.

Or maybe they're just shy hahas. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sunny and Yoona there LOL!

Photobucket
NIKKI AND I LOVE SWEE! Lols. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Love this photo. =D

Photobucket
REMIX!
[Though I'm from SP caregroup but I feel like part of them too lol. =D ]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~!

During the announcement of the results I was almost sooo touched when I saw many in the crowd doing the Sorry Sorry action "fishy hand pose" cheering for us wanting us to win.

I could have cried man.

Although we didn't win but Level 4 won at least.

Most importantly they bonded together and were ENJOYING themselves. =DDDDD

I was the most touched when they said "Kamsahamida Cleo!" and "Saranghae Cleo!".

Hahahaha. =D

It was an awesome camp for them. =D

History Makers 8 to come soon!!! =D


Photobucket

Photobucket
This is damn cool man!

Photobucket
WAHA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

THE CHEGU (best) GROUP!

Photobucket


WOOHOO! =D




CLEO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home