CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

29 December 2009

Finally...

Starting on my homework...

It's the last week of holidays, how sad.


I should have totally done my homework and un-finished notes but I'm really too lazy.

But I started today! Not because I feel really studious but because I have no more time left. When from Thursday to Sunday is filled with outings, church, Arrow etc. So I shall be a good girl and finish all my homework as much as possible in this 2 days or so (trying to...) and not be distracted by my awesome Korean television. It's not easy I swear with
all the Gayo Daejun(s) taking place this week.

Note: Gayo Daejun means year end awards show.

I really can't wait to watch all the awesome performances.

Just watched KBS Entertainment Awards in pure Korean and surprised myself that I understood what I needed to know in order to watch the show. For example: "Ja, namja chegu e MC daesang." Best Male MC Biggest awards. They're smaller awards like I can't remember what. But the performances interest me more. Can't wait for the SNSD, 2PM joint performance and of course Super Junior's performances! =DDD


Really excited for the coming ISCOS event by Outreach Ministry. While searching for quotes to be used for the games that day, I realized Walt Disney has a lot of really fun quotes!

  1. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
  2. Disneyland is a work of love. We didn't go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.
  3. (I totally agree, I love Disney.)
  4. I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
  5. If you can dream it, you can do it.
  6. It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
Nice right? I basically flooded the quotes page with Disney quotes but Jeremy changed half of it away. =S I think he'll be the very fierce type if you don't do work lor. Hahas anyway...
It's fun to do the impossible right? =D
“Always remember, a cat looks down on man, a dog looks up to man, but a pig will look man right in the eye and see his equal.”

It this quote funny? Hahahas Jeremy seems obssessed with this quote


for some reason lols.


Just went to Escape last week with classmates!!!

Namely: Vivian, PeiZhen, Ivan, Jonathan, Kelvin.

It was fun except for the fact it rained half the time. =( But we caught a lot of toys at the arcade! Keke. =D
Ivan is really good at catching the keychain toy thingy man. PeiZhen and Ivan kindly gave all of us one toy since they caught so many. They kept a couple pair for themselves of course. Hahas. =D

We went bonkers on the Pirate Ship and we went on 5 - 6 consecutive rounds and stomach totally felt like it flipped over. Gosh. I'll never go for it for so many rounds again. It's crazy your brain feels like it detached from your skull. Lol. But it was still awesome.

Biosystem and Biomolecules. Biophysics. What does Education mean to you? Blahs this are all stuck in my head now. Get it over and done with! When school starts it's gonna be the major exams. Gosh... Gee gee gee gee gee! Hahahas.



Back to work~


Some pictures from house Christmas party. =D








Look at Shu's face man hahahas. =D






P/s: IT'S THE FIRST ARROW SERVICE OF 2010 THIS SATURDAY! DARE KIDS WILL BE JOINING US TOO! SWEEMIN CAN GO FOR ARROW WITH ME FROM NOW ON YAYYYY! HAHA.

C.L.E.O.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home