CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

10 August 2008

Queueing at 6AM?!

I'm pro!

Woke up at 5am today to go to church.=)

Hahas you think I so siao on ar?

Daddy's doing the logistics so we had to reach there at 6am.=)

Since we're so early, might as well go queue can sit in front right?xD

So me and mum queued until 7.45 and they finally let us into the auditorium!

Just when me and mum were about to chiong in!!! the usher stopped us and deemed us as batch 2 and let the 'batch 1' people run in first so there won't be a stampede.

Wa Lao!

Piss me off only!

Why can't let me run first and stop the person behind me? pfft!


Worse of all.

You know what he said?

Usher: Don't worry don't worry, I assure you that there will be enough seats.
-flashes a big wide smile-

PISS ME OFF!

Of course I know got seat la!

What matters is sit where ma!

Grrrrr...


Still managed to get 6th row seats anyway.

Not that bad.Hehes.xD

The best I got before was 3rd ROW SEATS!

I tell you Pastor Prince was like right in front of my face can.

He spit saliva also can see la!=P

Hehes.=)

So Pastor Mark preached today I guess it's because of the Hungry Ghost Festival.

Yup I don't fear those 'dirty' things anymore and I seriously don't care.

I remembered stepping on a joss stick last year and Wei Shin had a hugeass reaction!xD

WeiShin: CLEO! You stepped on a joss sitck!!! Faster say sorry!
Me: Wtf? Say sorry? -rolls eyes-
Deon P: Aiya she don't care one la.

Hahas.

I saw something even funnier!

This auntie was coming round the corner a little too fast and she crashed into the altar-like thing.

The look on her face was priceless!

As if she hit something so precious that she is gonna get a death sentence.

She repeatedly said sorry to the 'thingy' and seriously looked very very scared!

Hahas!

If someone went over to boo her I bet she would have fainted!HAHA!=D

So...

Pastor Mark can actually tell you how all the Chinese beliefs are derived!

Like seriously. [it's recorded in the Bible.=) ]


Enjoyed myself laughing my ass off!

Pastor Mark is like forever so funny!xD

Photobucket

Came back home at 130pm and went out to study with Bestie.=)

Super productive man!

I finished alot of my overdue homework and I'm feeling super happy!xD

Her friend Ruban came along and I laughed sooo loud when Joe made a joke about his leg hair!=P

His legs are SOOO hairy!!!AHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry but I just can't stop laughing about it.

I'm telling you!If an ant crawls in it'll never make it out!

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'm bad.

BUT!

IT'S REALLY FUNNY!xDDD

Hehs.=)

Last Thurs was out with Ling and DeniseYL for a girls day out.=)

Ling and I were blessed by DeniseYL with ice-cream!xD

I HEART the ice-cream totally!=)

Photobucket

Haagen Dazz!=)

Had a really good talk with them about everything and I love such outings!

We should have more of them in future.=)

Did I mention I miss Dar? =(

He's supposed to meet me today but he's missing!

Lols.

He had to go for his cousin's birthday party. So here I am, lonely and blogging.='( SOBS!

Tomorrow is another day and tues I can see Dar!xD

Weeeeee..

A.Math History Physics Chemistry

See!

This evil people are screaming at me to go look at them and write some stuff on them now.

Bye!

Xenocide


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home