CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

31 July 2008

Photobucket

Dar is the cutest thing ever.=)

He claims he suffers from bladderosis when I din't let him go toilet.

I'm not evil okay!

I just wanted to see something before going to toilet what.Hehes.

Weee I'm happy today!

Did Ss with Dar.

It seriously kills my brain cells la.

Got ANOTHER set of SBQ some more.

Well I plan on copying Kel's anyway.=P

Mutual learning!!XD

O boy my mind is filled with Sinhalese and Tamil conflict.

AHHHH!

Consequences: Armed conflict, foreign intervention, economic problems. etc.

Studying by myself, at home, cause mum's out.

SOBS!

I don't like being home myself.It's boring!=(

Dar can you accompany me?xD

He's probably sleeping at home now.

[sighs. returns to books. ]





One more day to YOUTH CONCERT!

Mua is very excited about it!xD

2nd August!
DARE/ARROW YOUTH CONCERT!
Venue: The Rock Auditorium
Time: 2.30 - 5.30

YOU'LL LOVE IT!

No kidding okay!xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
That's how I look in school when it's damn hot.Hehe.=)




So me and Hilary set a target.

To finish all Science TYS by September and hopefully finish math too!

My own target.

Finish all TYS by September!xD

Mr 'O's is coming!

I swear after 'O's I ravage those shops and strip them bare of clothes!!!!

Hahas!

Sound vulgar.xD

Okay okay I'm gonng fulfil my target!

Ciao

Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home