CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

24 July 2008

HATE FRIDAY

I must be crazy right?

I love school so much that I actually don't want friday to come and I love mondays!

To think people actually have Monday blues.Lols.=)

BUT like SERIOUSLY...

I WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!

Its super duper fun with crazy people around me and I just can't stop laughing in school!

Aha!

Welcome to my life.

Rubik's cube competition going around whole day long and bets on test marks everyday!

Fun?

YES!

I LOST TO JUNNIE!!!! [Junason]

Lols I like calling him Junnie for fun cause it totally suits him!xD

To think I would always win him in Rubik's cube and I actually lost to him today!

I stupidly bet a Pink Dolphin too!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Its all gone!=(

Actually Kel owes me Pink Dolphin too!

But cause we had another bet on the Physics test.

AND HE WON!

22.5/25 Like godly la.

Haiz.

There goes my Pink Dolphin....=(

Another bet with Elaine on the Bio test and I got no confidence la!

Cause I misunderstood a question!

GRRRRR....

Its okay.

Let's hope she loses marks somewhere else.

If not there goes another Pink Dolphin bottle.Haiz.

I should have bet with Kel instead.

Cause he misunderstood the question too so we're on par.=)

O well.

I think I'll bet with Elaine in another test, if I win, we're quits!Hehe.xD

SO!

As I was saying...

I hate Friday!

Cause there's no school on Saturday and Sunday.Blehs...

I don't want 'O' Levels to come.

SOBSSSS

I wanna stay in 4E1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!='(

Although I'm very excited about the PROM!!!

OUR PROM IS HELD AT LE MERIDIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO COOL LUH!

Its so grand and posh and classy and I dunno what to wear!!!

I die die also will wear boots one!

I made my stand already!

If anyone wears boots on Prom Night you're COPYING ME!

Everytime I say i wanna wear boots people will go like.

O its so hot.

Aiya where got nice, later people laugh at you.

Eeeeh.

FINE!You don't wear lor.I wear!I'll be unique then.=) [smug face]

Lols I sound like an asshole.xD

I'm gonna dance dance dance!

Must dance with everyone.=) Cause it's like the last time we'll be together.

Oh My God.

I'm starting to miss them already!

SOBSSSSSSSSSSS!

Okay.

Treasure the time now.

Stop crying ass.Hahas.=)

Good nite.=)

Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home