CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

21 July 2008

RACIAL HARMONY DAY!

Weee its soo fun today!

Our whole class wore costumes!=)

Although we din't win the best dress thingy, which I thought Norman would win cause he wore an egyptian suit! Except for the head gear, if not confirm guarantee chop win one!!!xD

Its so super uber fun today!!!

Took photos like no one's business!=)

Alot of photos are not with me so I'm waiting for people to come online and send me!=)

I shall post up what I have first!=)

Photobucket
Indian malay malay.=D

Photobucket
Hahas me and Dar different race!!!xD
Racial harmony...=)

Photobucket
Look like family portrait sia!!!
The two green ones are father and mother.
Got 4 children!xDDD

Photobucket

Photobucket
One missing child.
Awww.=P

Photobucket
SO CUTEEEEEE!xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
ROFL!

Photobucket
The Boys/Men?

Photobucket
He's wearing an Egyptian costume!!!=)
[although can't really see.=/]

Photobucket
Banana and Guava!!!!xD

Photobucket
Vanilla tries to get in the pic but banana and guava screams!!!xD

Josha choose!

Elaine or Marissa?!?!?!xP

Photobucket
Look who's this??

Photobucket
Tallie!Stand beside him like dwarf sia.Hahas

Photobucket
Closed his eyes at the wrong time!

Photobucket
Banana and Grape!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cute not???xDDD

Photobucket

______________________________

Bought 2 books from the Library fair yesterday.=)

Only $2 per book la!xD

Went studying for abit and I must say airport food rocks!I love it.=)

Went for DARE on sat!

Awesome like anything!

I was almost like dancing in the last song.

SOLUTION!

The guy beside Ling was like doing mountain dance la!!

HILARIOUS!

You must see it yourself!

And ling who is beside him looks like a ninny who can't dance not because she can't but because he's super hiong!

HAHAHAHAHAS!

Laugh laugh.xD


Photobucket
Camwhore duhhhh

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm a good girl!
I read.xD

E.Math mock exam tomorrow!!!

CIAO

This perfect love I can't explain
Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home