CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

26 July 2008

Photobucket
4E1!
Love them shitloads.=)

Wonder what's the sign?

Fleming's left and right hand rule.
[ya nerdy whatever, we managed to make a physics rule look style okay.xD]

Biology in the morning.

How fun is that?

Waking up at 730am in the morning to have a lesson on plants!Lols.

But I was late!=(

I don't like being late la.

When you reach school.

You'll hesitate to go into the class.When you finally muster up your courage to get your butt into class, it's all packed and you frantically try to find a seat so that the teacher doesn't notice you so much.

Worst thing.

All eyes are on YOU.

So pissed la!

Woke up late today.=(

Can't sit with Dar in lesson too.

I sat with _______ [ I seriously don't know who ] and drew a very colourful concept map which I'm very proud to show!=)

But I don't have a picture of it.=/

O well.

And I thought I was late!

Guess what?

Elaine came in at 930am!!! Class ends at 10 la.

Last week she came at 10am.Pro right?xD

Somehow on thurs, she came to school at 830!!!

Better still, she wrote some letter or some sort and managed to wriggle her way out of detention.Must pick up some skills from her.xD




Sent Dar home today!=)

Feeling soooo proud of myself.

Because it's always Dar sending me home and for once like finally!I sent him home.Hehes.=)

Watched Dark Knight with Dar yesterday=)

I actually din't want to watch it.

Because only guys watch it and I seriously don't understand what's so nice about it!

Very nice meh?

But Dar insisted.=(

Aiya watch lo.Won't die one ma.

THEN I REALIZED!

ITS SUPER UBER ULTRA FREAKING NICE!

Yeah baby!

Three thumbs up!xD [ got such thing?xD ]

Joker rocks like so big time.Hahas I'm such a saddist.I like the bad guy.xD

"Why so serious?"

But I'm sad that Harvey died!!='(

He's actually quite nice I think.

And I actually found one part quite touching.=)

Joker wanted to prove that Men under forced circumstances, would kill another in order to survive.

So there were 2 boats.

Both had a bomb implanted in it.

Each side has control over the other's bomb.

So it's either I die or you die, depending on who decides to blow up who first.

"You don't want to die but you can't bring yourself to kill another."

See!

Humans are still compassionate!

Not all men will turn against each other in times like this.xD

So in the end, no one blew up each other and they all survived!Yays!!!xD

I got so many movies I wanna watch!=)

- Journey to the Center of the Earth
- Prom Night
- Mummy
and some movies I saw during the advertisement!=)

Dar is going to watch all with me!xD

Friday is our movie day!Hehes.

The rest of the week?Study study studyyyyy.







Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Weird man.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Check out the difference in out height man.xD




I'm mugging very hard now!=D

Imma good girl.

HOMEWORK

  1. A.Math papers.
  2. Social Studies SBQ [2007 paper]
  3. Social Studies SriLanka SEQs
  4. History SBQ
  5. English conversation
  6. Math assignments
  7. Revision

O gosh!

AHHHHHHHH!

So much homework!=(

Ciao

Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home