CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

30 July 2008

Hymn singing was a blast!

The performance was as good as saying "School attention!".

Yeah baby!

All eyes were on 4E1!

We got extra 40 POINTS!

Like how cool is that?

The most points ever given out for hymn singing!

WOOTS!

Waiting for the video now.

Someone send me when u got it can?xD

Currently looking at Brad Pitt's news now cause I just watched TROY on Saturday and I THINK HE'S HOTTTT!

O Man.

Yeah saddist me is in love with war and action packed shows and Troy makes me go googoogaagaaa!

One thing!

I seriously don't like Orlando Bloom!!!!

He's such a coward!

Oh My God I watched Troy aeons ago and I remember hating Orlando Bloom like some ass then.

Before re-watching I thought I might like him a teeny weeny bit cause some people are just crazy over him.

BUT NOO!

He's neither handsome not muscular.

He's short.

He's a coward. [in the show]

AND BRAD PITT ROCKS!

While he's like eeeeh!

Hahas! [personal opinion]

If you like him it's not my business!

I like Brad Pitt and I think he and AnJo are sooo compatible!

Weee I wanna see their babies.Lols.xD

Brad Pitt ROCKS!





A.Math mock exam today and it sucks.=(

Aiya!Don't wanna talk about it.

Studied History with Hil today.=)

I finished my Hist homework!xD

Finally I don't have to copy from Kel cause I'm always too lazy to do.

Wait!

Actually no.

It's because I dunno how to do!

So must get the pro to teach me.

See!

I'm learning still okay!xD

Okay mug mug books here I come!

Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home