CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

17 July 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4E1 GIRLS ROCKS!!!

Played RUGBY ANDDD SOCCER for P.E. today!

Omg Mr.Ng totally praised us like no other la.

He said we're proficient in BOTH hands and legs! [rugby hand soccer leg me]

Damn spontaneous!

Plus the fact we're not tom-boys whatsoever okay! [i say one]

WE'RE ENTHUSIASTIC!!!xD

Weeee!!!!

I'm so happy today!

Although it's freaking sweaty and dirty!

Lols.=)

I repeat again!!!!

I HEART MY CLASS!!

I can laugh the whole day in class la!!

Love love!

MUACKS!

Hahas.xD

Studied with Elaine just now.

Omg Josha is like really jio-ing her la.

Msn still muacks and everything.

Later nong jia chen zhen! [fake become real!]

HAHAHAHAS!!!

4 tests tomorrow!!!

  1. English
  2. A.Math
  3. Physics
  4. Social Studies

Bummer....

I'm totally amazed by myself.

I din't eat recess NOR lunch today.

Breakfast was just a pathetic half a piece of bread.

AND I SURVIVED!!!

But I drank Milo at 1.45 though.

Hahas!

Kel being nice for once went to buy milo for me.xD [cause teacher not in class, sneak down to buy.=P]

"Abandoned" Dar today cause I went to Elaine's house.Hehes.Nevermind la.Dar say tomorrow go out.xD

I finished studying Ss at her house lor!

So happy!xD

Aiya!

STUDYYYYY!!!

Toodles!

Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home