CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

08 August 2008

Yupa Daba Doo!

Photobucket

Crown Centre Ballet Lesson today.

Doesn't it sound like a super classy and posh place?

Hell no!

Its super run-down and the only shops functioning is a cafe and the Ballet Studio.

Horrible.

All the way in Newton.

Niki's mum fetched me and Ting Hui there.Hahas.So kind of her.xD

Combined class with Miss Lena Foo's class.

I really really really Thank God I'm not in her class.xD

She calls her students auntie and pui bu [fat gal] and I think they have no respect for her as a teacher la.

Not like Miss Pang.

She's the best teacher!

I honestly feel we are better than them!xDDD [personal opinion =P ]

O and I have super shocking news to share!!

Have you ever seen a girl who looks like she weighs 200kg and still able to dance?

Like seriously!

When we saw her we all gawked at her!

Oh My God and she can spin better than us!

Like what the hell right?!

And I swear just now i almost died when she almost lost her balance while spinning and she was super near me and Ting Hui!!!

PANIC

She almost crashed into us!!!

If she did it'd be the end of us. Bye.

I thought we would break through the glass behind us if she did crash into us.

Its called GG.

Our afterwords after a traumatic experience of a close shave to death.

Me: If she crashed into us we're dead.
Ting Hui: I was like thinking if it was too late to run.

Oh man!

Thank God I'm alive and still blogging here.xDDD

I realised Ting Hui is in TKSS and she knows many Pasir Rians!=)

I'm dog tired after the lesson and collasped on my bed when I reached home.xD

I'm not a dog.

Speaking of which.....

I learnt how to say dog in Thai.

Dog = Ma(2nd sound in Chinese) =D

One of our programmes for the National Day celebration today was that every class would learn a different language.

We were taught how to speak Thai!!xD

Quite fun though.

2 Sec3s who were from Thailand came in to teach us.

Supalak [dunno how spell] and Yu-en.

It was total FUN!

4E1 bombarded the 'teachers' with stupid questions.xD

Joy: How to say 'You're my sunshine' in Thai?
Teacher: -says it in Thai-
Class: -Starts to sing 'You're my Sunshine' in Thai!-

Funny la!=)

I think Thai language sounds very nice.Hehes.

I used to go Thailand 4 times a year with my parents as they were into Home Decor and preeeety stuff there were super cheap!=)

I can walked blindfolded there okay!xD

Many more funny stuffs but O yeah, you have to experience it to know it!xD





I'm stuck with History homework and I'm feeling a tiny weeny bit scared because I'm supposed to hand it in today.

Mr.Leong said he won't accept late work.=(

Ass la.

I thought hand in next week what.

All Kel's fault la.

Never tell me and he din't even have the courtesy to look sheepish when he told me today.Ass.

I forgave him only because he's kind and lends me History notes to print.xD

How nice to have a History teacher for a mum.

Hahas.xD




I couldn't watch Mummy today!!!! -very very sad-

I've heard spoilers but I still wanna watch!

Cause I'm a saddist and I like war shows.=P

I'm sure you people know la.Hahas.xD

I made Dar promised me next week must watch!!!xD

I really really wanna watch!

As a History student I'm interested about what's inside Qin Shi Huang's tomb too.xD

Although it's fiction but this absurd speculation bubbles up excitement in me too!HAHA!I'm crazy about weird legends and myths and I totally love Greek Mythlogy!xD





When I was drinking Pink Dolphin [I won one from Kel.xD but I have yet to get it.-.-] today with Dar and walked past the School's orchid garden, I realised our school's orchids are beautiful!xD

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pretty???xD

Although I love pretty plants and all, I really can't imagine having to take care of them, weed, water nurture them.

EEEk!

Alright, I'll do the admiring.xD




Joel Houston camp starts tomorrow!!!

Ling's coming over tomorrow to watch This is our God DVD!!!xD

We're so gonna repeat Joel Houston's songs over and over and over again!=)

YEAH BABY!xD




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hahas I wanted Dar to cover his eyes in effort to copy Weida's infamous spoon-cover-eyes picture.xD

But Dar refused!

I got only one free hand so I did that.

And You know what I said?

Me: Dar..
D: What?
Me: Pirate! -points to pic-
D: -ultimate droll stare-

Hahas!

I was laughing all the way la!!

Dar says I have the ability to entertain myself.

As always.xD

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


CIAO

Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home