CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

14 August 2008

An effing B3.

Sucks big time luh!

I practically latched on Elaine's hand when Mr. Lua read out the results.

When he said "B3".

I cried.

Effing cried.

I got a distinction for Oral which means that for my Paper 1 and 2, I basically wrote crap.

Dang!

After the puffy-eyed-red-nosed fiasco, my brain finally registered the shock.

So since my oral is a distinction, if I retake, the chance or scoring A1 is very high right?

Haiz.

Just when I thought I could drop a subject.=(

Retake la!




English oral was easy I thought.xD




I did my planning for today.xD

I'm going to to Chem TYS, study physics, E.Math paper hw and History!

Yes imma good girl!=)

I made a promise not to go out shopping until 'O's are over. [wide smile]

YAY!

Bookies Im coming.xD


Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home