CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

04 July 2008

BA SHA!
[Jia You]

Seriously!

4E1 must win the damn recycling competition!

I don't care what happens but we must still win!

OMG I carry a truckload of newspapers to school everyday.

Got my father to bring back dumb bottles to bring to school all for the sake of that competition.

When we were weighing the newspaper just now I got slapped by the newspapers FOR A HUNDRED TIMES and my nose was so itchy that I thought it might just dropped off!

I carried newspaper to and fro and I WANNA WIN!!=)

I think the fight is between 4E1 and 4E3 now.Although I heard 2E5 has a lot more than us.

Who cares.

Sec4s must win!

If not lose face.

Lols!xD

O man did anyone stay back to see 4E3's results??

Someone tell me please?

OMG IM DYING FOR MONDAY TO COME!!!

Hahas.

A JA A JA FI TI!!!!!!!!

=DDD

__________________________________

I decided not to be lazy today and post the pictures up!=)

Photobucket
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE!

Photobucket
As you can see I'm totally excited.Lols?xD

Photobucket
Bread to start it off.

The bread is wonderful okay.

The butter and the bread together is awesome!

Although it may just be bread.

Photobucket
Dad and Mum who can't wait to eat.xD

Photobucket
Here comes the appetizer!

Oh My God you know what my Dad did?

LOLS!

Doesn't that bowl beside the fries look very much like soup-of-the-day to you?

Some mushroom soup or something?

Well that's what we thought and I wanted to drink it.

But there's only one spoon there and my father took it.

Well I thought i could drink after he's done.

Guess what?

THE BOWL IS ACTUALLY SAUCE FOR THE FRIESSSSS!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!

SOOO FUNNY!!!!

Thank God it wasn't me who drank it!=P

I think I laughed so loudly that the waiter thought there was something wrong with the food.

HAHAS!

Oh My I can't stand it.xD

Photobucket
My wonderful Sirloin Steak.

Photobucket
Mum's Prime Minister Ribs!

It's their signature dish!

YUMMY!=)

Photobucket
Dad's Lamb Chop!

I HEART IT!

It's almost on par with Tony Roma's!

Yeah man!

Steaks and ribs make my day.xD

Photobucket
Happy me!=)

Photobucket
Finally!Mum's cake!

It's peach flavored and it's really nice!

It's not that kind of cake where one piece makes you feel sick of eating cakes.

Nice and chewy and fresh!

YUM YUM!=)

Imma happy gal!!=)

That's what I'm talking about
Xenocide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home