CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

20 February 2008

Im drowning in my hw!There's like always so much hw.Blehss..I wanna sleep!N there's like stupid common test next week.Study study!=(
Chinatown Project due on Fri.Haven even started doing yet.=p
Nvm shall do tmr.=)
So tired today.Cos i sleep super late every night?
Had ballet ytd n it rocks!Hehes.I recovered n i think i danced very well ytd!=D
I WAN MY DISTINCTION!=)
Everytime me n Audrey have to do a duet.We always seem to do pirouettes.I wanna do Adage!Blehs..Lols.=)
BIO SPA TMR!
Its like the real thing.Will revise the points later.=)
After sch was kinda depressed so dint talk to Dar.Haiz feeling a lil upset now.I wan exams to be over n go out with Dar everyday!=)
Yay!There's band tmr!Looking foward.I jus realised im left with 16 days in band!Like OMG?
So little days left???
='(
HOMEWORK:
1.Indices,Surds,Log Revision Ws.
2.Bio Ws.(The Eye)
3.Chinese -faints-
Hahas.Shasha was so sad today.
Like early morn i go sch.He emo liao.
SMILE!
Its okay.=)
Although i dont think he'll be reading this.=)
Weeeee!I love Ferrero Rocher!Hahas.Random.
Gonna mug now!=)
I seriously wanna do well for my math okay.
Jus shuddup sucker.
Its tastes sweet!What is it?Oh...Its Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home