CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

19 February 2008

Im super addicted to the song Tian Tian De!N i dunno why.Bought Jay Chou's concert DVD on sun n watched it.Yeah super lag la.Like so long le.Hahas!=)

Blehs..Got sooo many tests this week!Jus had Current Electricity Test today.I think i failed it.I just blanked out during the test luh!Cos i was like studying at 11pm last night?N i was super frustrated cos of A.Math.Nvm.I'll go study the chapter again tmr!

Weee....Had band ytd!My section has officially 2juniors!Which is obviously not enough?=( Onli 1 came ytd.Bleh..But the other was sick.So not gone case yet.=) I rather like my junior.Fariha or something?Cant spell.She's got background n can play!Weees!xD Met Dar after band and sent him to busstop!=) Den met Jordy at WS and bought my signature GREEN APPLE GREEN TEA!Hehes.=) Went home with Jordy n YunYee.=)

CHEM SPA TODAY!Is it a straight line graph or curve graph?I got a curve graph lei.Nvm its jus a trial!Lols!=)

Blehss..Common test next week!Means study study n more studying!History needa memorize 7 essays lo!I think Berlin Blockade is very easy.Somehow.I hate Cold War!I dont even noe who is involved.Stupid ppl.Fight for wat.Now i needa study about why u fight.Blehs...Lols!=)

Doing my chinese compo now.I think Chinese lessons r super fun with Mr.Lua.Lol!Off to study history!=)

Blow me a kiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home