CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

14 February 2008

ITS VALENTINES DAY!=)

YAY!Finally me n Dar r tgt for a year!Weee.I gave Dar a zinc bag!Super nice de lor!Its leather de ma.=) I think when Dar carries it he will look super cool la!xD Hehes.

Carrying 2 very big plastic bags to school today!Like omg la.Stand on the bus with so many flowers!Real n fake one also have!Lols.=)

I wrapped the flowers myself lo!Forgot to take pics of it.Grrr.Nvm!Its very nice!Hehs.=)

Gave the flowers with a ferrero rocher wrapped with it to Weishin,Jordy,Deon P. and Zh!Gave other flowers n gifts to Wingsum,YunYee,Joanne,Jamsine C,Emelda,Sofie,Josha and senior Dennis!Lols.Gave Ferrero Rocher to WanTing,Affifah,PeiYi n more..Lols.

Wee!Thanks Jordy for the SUPER CUTE 'photo frame'.Cos i realli love it!=) Thank you WeiShin,Deon P. Jasmine,Jordy,Wingsum,Yunyee,Jesle,PeiYi,Josha,Humairah and Sam for the presents!N Jonny for his balloon!But actually he gave it to Dar and Dar gave it to me!LOLS!xD Zh n Sofie still owe me presents!Hahas.Jehan sent me a balloon but i dint receive it.Poor Jehan.Got cheated of her money.Lols.

I jus love V'day!Its like so nice to have presents from the ppl u love n giving them wat u made or bought!xD

LOVE YOU GUYS!xD

I can feel it. Its love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home