CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

03 February 2008

Im SOO tired!

OMGGG!I jus reached home and its now arnd 2330 and i left house today at 8!Bleh..Im so super uber tired now.=(

Woke up early in the morning and trained to Kallang for Dreams Dance!It turned out well!Its realli nice to dance with so many ppl who can realli dance.HIPHOP!Yay!But i skipped ballet for that though.Feeling slightly guilty.=( But i enjoyed myself!xD

After dance ended at 1pm,walked with dancers to a busstop which is VERY FAR away and they told me it was further abit...Like so not lor!Ended up smelling so sweaty n smelly.Blehs...Bused to suntec and met MeiLing n Swee for lunch.MeiLing took so long to come!Asked Weishin to come cityhall pei me since he'll be going to bugis but he say cannot.HMPH! =p BLEH!I almost fainted from hunger.Lols!xD

Was late for Dare service cos we ate for too long.Hehe.xD D.Karen preached today.She shared a few testimonies which were really touching n so miraculous that u cant help but believe in the Word.=) I will soar like an eagle!xD When Dare ended,went to buy bubble tea with ShuMing and MeiLing.My fav green apple green tea.Hehe!=) Walked to cityhall mrt n trained to Chinatown.

Dar was late!Bleh..Waited at the mrt station for almost 30min.Stupid norm.Say come up dunno disappear where.Lols.So..Me,Dar,Norm,KK,Joel,Ivan and Joel went to chinatown at arnd 730.Was drizzling luh.So that had some mat like thing put up to shelter ppl from the rain.But its like so low luh.The guys had to bend down n walk.Thank God im short!xD Took many pics.Like mostly reddy pics!Lol!xD There werent much ppl though.Mayb cos its raining?xD

Went to meet parents arnd 9.They were at chinatown too at some weird n far away building n i had to walk in circles n asked for directions so many time like a stupid idiot!Blehs..

Finally found the stupid building when they all look the same.So called my mum to tell her i reached the ulu builging already.I called like 5?10? times!!!No one picked up.I went into the stupid ulu building to look for them then.Thank God i found them!N i found out that my mum's phone was in my dad's butt pocket n he dint feel the vibration!!!!!After i called for 1000times???I was so pissed.But then my dad said, "My butt is solid one!Cant feel anything. =p" I wanted to control n not laugh!But bleh..Failed.I think is thick skin more likely. =p

Guess wat!Amidst SOOO many ppl.I SAW WINGSUM AND HER BF AT CHINATOWN!xD Hehe.xD So cute luh.Cant believe i could actually meet someone at Chinatown.But i dint realli see her bf.When i called her,her bf walked away.Dunno he shy or wat.Lols!xD

WeiShin called me at like 9plus?He was still at tm lor.Lol!=) He said he bought the V'day's gift already.Like so sweet luh!xD But i shan't say it here.Jus in case.Hehs.xD

Went to eat,n i bought alot of stuffs!xD The rain had stopped and there were so many ppl!!!Pushed n squeezed thru e crowd.Some uncle banged into me n i banged into a super fat anutie who wouldnt even flinch if u jumped on her!Like pingpong ball la!Pushed left right up down.Blehs..Finally got out of chinatown at 11 n here i am!xD

Im sleepy.Ciaos!

Im yours n yours forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home