CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

11 February 2008

VALENTINES SPREE

Shop shop shop!Couldnt concentrate in class at all.All I could think of was wat to buy for Valentines!Hahs!=)

But something saddening today,our class did badly for our math test.Mrs Goh was so sad.I dint expect that.Cos she dint blame us but instead she blamed herself.=( I'll do better for math in future!But i dint fail the test!I think im improving?=)

After sch,ate lunch with Dar and went to TM with Jordy to shop!Weeee!!!=) First i bought a super nice (n expensive!) present for Dar!N i was left with like $20 for e rest?Lols.Then bought Dee's present.I think its cute!Not very ex de la.=) Then bought weishin's present!Then i broke liao!Lol.I shall buy Zh n Jordy's present tmr.=)

I LOVE SHOPPING!Lols.Jus suddenly realised that i really have alot of frens who love n care for me!So V'day's coming!Time to show ur love!Hahas!=)

A season of Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home