CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

15 February 2008

Reached sch rather late today.Cause Weishin was like super late!?Left hse at 6.40!Omg la.But wont blame him.Cos he was like super sad ytd

CHEER UP WEISHIN!xD

Nth much in sch today.Gonna have chinese lessons on sat soon.Other sciences start next term?O 'lvl's.=( Nvm!Its jus 9 more months to go!xD

After sch,had lunch with Dar in sch.Weee.I like this kind of simple life.Jus eating n spending time with ur loved one.=) Then Dar came my hse awhile n left at 230?=)

Went for ballet after that.I saw Jordy walking home eating his usual Mcflurry!Hahas.=) I suddenly felt sick n had a running nose la.Mus be due to the chocolate fever i had during Valentines Day!=p

I think i danced badly today.Screwed up the duet too.=( Nvm.Will try again on tues.There's Dreams Dance tmr!xD YAY!Love it!=)

Imma chocoholic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home