CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

10 February 2008

Weeeeeeee......Im finally home after so many days of being out bainian-ing!Blehs..But its worth it!Cos i collected ALOT of angbaos.Hehes.xD

Im so Cny-lag now.I sleep at 2-3am and wake up at 12pm.I hope i can wake up in time for sch tmr.=)

V'Day is coming!!!We're going to be 1 yr soon!!!!!!!YAY!=DDDDDDDDDDDD I wanna celebrate=) I bought presents for some people already.But haven bought for many!I think i shall folloe was Ms.Dee(DEON POH=p) says!Since its a season of love,jus buy for everyone and show ur love!Guess i'll be buying for ALOT of ppl.I realli mean ALOT!=)

On 7th Feb:
Family from my father side came over to my hse for steamboat.Lucky my mum bought alot of prawns.Cos i realli ate ALOT OF PRAWNS.I think i woujld leave no extra for anyone else to eat!=p

I received my first ever angbao from my uncle!Cos he jus got married last yr.So its my 1ST ANGBAO.=)

Photobucket
With mum.=)

Photobucket
Parents!=)

8th Feb:
Visiting so many ppl's places and i jus cant rmb their names.Dunno number wat auntie or cousin from where wateva.Lols!xD But went to my mum's side in the afternoon where all my closer cousins are there.I guessed they have realli grown up huh?Not small lil kids anymore!=)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
9th Feb:
Supposed to stay at home!But went out at night again.To father's fren's hse.Like so last min luh!I got nth to wear.So went to mix n match my old clothes into sth new!=D

Today!:
I went to church EARLY~ in the morn.Cos mum had to serve.I woke up at 6!Although yeah,its normal sch time.BUT ITS SUNDAY.=(

Service was at the indoors today.There were SOOOOOOOOOO many people!Not as much as Christmas service though.There were still a few empty seats today.But still!There is ALOT OF PPL.Cant tell u the no.U come n count yourself!=)

I bought a new pair of sunglasses!From Ashworth!Hehe.Cos Dad wanted to buy a shirt.We're looking arnd n i saw this realli nice sunglasses!So i bought it!Hehs.=D

Photobucket
LOL!So weird.Cant seem to take the nice side of it.=(

Photobucket
I LOVE BAGUA!xD

Im finally home!N i wanna watch Bleach!=)
Ciaos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home