CLEO

Chosen and marked by his love.

01 February 2008

Bloggie.=)

I wanted a blog for ages.But was jus too lazy to do it!But its done now!Hehe.

Hmmm.We were supposed to have CIP today.Played PSP in class.BLEACH!Blehs..Im so addicted to it now.CONTROL YOURSELF GAL!!xD

Went to DTE to eat at the foodcourt.If the whole class went in class tee it would be so cool luh!But onli 8 of us went.Nvm.Better than nth.xD

BUT!When we were walking back,it rained!!!!!!!!!Jus before 230.Lols.Drenched like wat la.Luo tang ji.LOL!So CIP was cancelled.=)

I rushed home at 330 n went for ballet.Blehs.Exams in march.I WAN MY DISTINCTION! Mr. Njoo said to change our names to Distinction.Which means...

I AM DISTINCTION CLEO GOH YU XIN!!!!
LOL!xD

Hehs.Bought my green apple green tea n here i am!xD


You made me believe in myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home